Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
(11-21-2021, 07:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Also. can someone rational tell me if the poor offensive showing to date is more on the Qb or Oline?

It's on the coaching. What is happening is a divison from the Run Offense and Pass Offense. Right now the Raiders are filling gaps when Burrow is under center and dropping into coverage when in the shotgun.

It is so easy for the defense to read and defend at the moment.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: O-line.  They're getting pushed around  It's been ugly.

(11-21-2021, 07:34 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: A bit of both. Burrow is really skittish right now. He's holding onto the ball and has bailed on a couple of clean pockets. Offensive line has struggled as well. 

Thx.

With that outfit JB wore on the plane he deserves to be punished
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Burrow looks skiddish for sure, but the Raiders front 7 are dominating us, and our WR's arent getting open as much as they should be.
Reply/Quote
OK
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope. Not buying it. Guys are getting their asses beat right off the snap. Losing one on ones left and right. 

They have a solid defensive line when the Bengals are telegraphing over 90% of their plays it crushed the offense. Under center they have thrown 1 time and run from the gun 1 time and that was right before the 2 minute warning.

Doesnt matter how great your offensive players are when you telegraph run pass its bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Joe looks like he has a milk jug for a left knee
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thx.

With that outfit JB wore on the plane he deserves to be punished

Didn't see it. Was it posted earlier in the game thread?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
That reverse looked like it was gonna for a lot more than 5
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Joe looks like he has a milk jug for a left knee

It'll look like a whole dairy barn before he retires.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Didn't see it. Was it posted earlier in the game thread?

Just google "Joe Burrow Clown Suit"
Reply/Quote
Nice tackle
Reply/Quote
Bates, big stop.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Nice play Bates!
Reply/Quote
BATES

PAY HIM
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Didn't see it. Was it posted earlier in the game thread?

[Image: xmchdatqaufrtnohrbwv.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is discouraging. Not even a good offense and we can't stop it.
Reply/Quote

jungle noise

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
HUH 4th down?!
Reply/Quote
This phillips guy has no awareness of where he is on the field
Reply/Quote
Wow. A little of the old Bates back
Reply/Quote