Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
Big time throw.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ugh that is just sickening in slow motion. Man, best wishes for Tate the kid really put it all out there.

Side note, stuff like this always makes me think about people saying that NFL players are getting paid to play a fun game!
Reply/Quote
Sadly, unless Brown signs some serious free agents in the off season, it will take this team three years to develope into a potential winner again. Unless you're just the man itll take a few years for picks to come into their own.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win this for Tate.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Finley has extremely skinny legs. If he got them stronger, he could probably throw with more power.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Damn, Tate being carted off..

They said it was the bengals medical staff that called for the cart....so yeah I’m sure he’s fine. Theyve never been right about anything
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:07 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Sadly, unless Brown signs some serious free agents in the off season, it will take this team three years to develope into a potential winner again.  Unless you're just the man itll take a few years for picks to come into their own.

Read Bengals.com...its an injuries wrecked the last 3 years...stay the course article.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finley has extremely skinny legs. If he got them stronger, he could probably throw with more power.

Skinny legs Payton Manning lol
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:08 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: They said it was the bengals medical staff that called for the cart....so yeah I’m sure he’s fine. Theyve never been right about anything
I think I heard one of them say Tate may have turf toe. Mellow

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Soooooo Akili Smith 2.0?

Who can name the last LSU quarterback taken #1 in the draft?
Reply/Quote
Watching the entire team see Auden Tate off the field is inspiring.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:06 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That hit was kinda ugly looking but nothing illegal about it, the defender kept his head up and it was just an awkward angle to the tackle. Tate showing he is tough holding onto it.

Exactly. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Not a good injury, but thankfully doesn't seem too serious. Moved his arms and legs, and tried to get up multiple times.

Seems like they did all that more precautionary than anything.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who can name the last LSU quarterback taken #1 in the draft?

So... they’re due?

Akili and Mariota went to Oregon BTW....
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I think I heard one of them say Tate may have turf toe. Mellow

Naw Bone bruise. May just be winded or a cramp says the Bengals medical staff. Serious note, hope he’s ok.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who can name the last LSU quarterback taken #1 in the draft?

You're right, avoid Jimbo Fisher QBs like the plague.
Reply/Quote
I'm lucky enough to have never been in that situation, but if I were strapped to a board with a neck injury I'm not sure I'd want everyone gathering around me as if I were in my casket at a funeral but who knows.
Reply/Quote

I believe that was a Raiders pick who flamed out fast.

JaMarcus Russell

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finley has extremely skinny legs.

Ryan Thinley
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ugh that is just sickening in slow motion.  Man, best wishes for Tate the kid really put it all out there.

Side note, stuff like this always makes me think about people saying that NFL players are getting paid to play a fun game!
Man...I hear you, but when you compare what the bottom of the barrel NFL players make as compared to police, firefighters, paramedics, and the military then it's pretty easy to say the NFL players are playing a fun game....or at least "fun" in their own way of fun.
Reply/Quote