Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-18-2018, 03:36 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: My whining!?

Hey, at least my whining is provided with years of evidence and actual physical proof in the play. 

No wonder I don't post anymore. Supposed to be the same team, but you armchairs hide behind your keyboard. 

No. I was agreeing with your post about all the whiney whiners whining.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Okay, can we take advantage of the shank.
Reply/Quote
Come on Dalton stop playing like a red BB gun
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:39 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Man you guys are extra grumpy today.  Have a few beers, well unless you are the angry drunk type.  In that case don't exacerbate the pre-existing condition.  Big Grin

I don't have any vaseli……..oh, EXACERBATE!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:37 PM)Trademark Wrote: He’s awful....not an elite QB.

Hes definitely not elite.   Awful? well thats debatable.  Its clear he has been helped quite a bit having an elite receiver his whole career.  I think my biggest issue with him is that he has played just well enough not to have forced the bengals to think about replacing him.  Thats a problem because he wont ever get us to the promised land
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:37 PM)Trademark Wrote: He’s awful....not an elite QB.

There’s a big gap between awful and elite. Dalton is in the middle somewhere.

Reply/Quote
Defense has settled down, and special teams have been solid. Would be nice if our offense got on board.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Atkins is getting some pressure.
Reply/Quote
Gneo doing something? lol
Reply/Quote
I was told Andy would win this game with his hair.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: Come on Dalton stop playing like a red BB gun
So how should he have handed the ball off, Patriots fan?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Really hating the Gameplan no screens for the pass rush. No rub plays etc...not getting anything toward the sideline.

Baltimore clearly adjusted to their personnel changes on offense.  The Bengals clearly did not.  Can't blame the line, either, aside from Hart's penalty.  Andy's had time to get through his progressions today.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:40 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: When was the last time our D had 2 stops in a row?

Feels like its been since 2015  haha
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: See? Other defenses can play tight man and have it work. We should too.

Of course it helps them that our OL gives up pressure to base fronts without blitzes too...

Two straight 3 and outs. Just waiting around for you to find something else to be negative about.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So how should he have handed the ball off, Patriots fan?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I’m still a fan so shut up
Reply/Quote
We're on pace for 120 yards on O ! woot
Reply/Quote
7-0 not bad after first quarter.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Come on Lazor some easy completions trust your playmakers.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
It isn't just missing Green that is hobbling us. Remember also no Eifert, no Kroft and beyond Boys all the other pass catchers have little to no NFL experience.
Reply/Quote
Remember, Marvin said he had a plan. Attitude
Reply/Quote