Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Now I just want a trick play to shake up the Ravens..
Reply/Quote
That was as good jumbo set with Hubbard and Fisher.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TD Mixon !

Bring it in !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Welp. if nothing else they have seriously upped the TD celebration game with a dig at the keyboard warriors.  Lol.
Reply/Quote
Nice job guys....great drive

I think im more excited about 2 straight defensive stops though.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, it's kind of hard to not get grumpy when people ***** and moan after 2 series about how the season is over. 

Oh look, the game is tied now. Let's sit back and watch everyone get excited now.  Mellow
Not only calling the game over but the season over and their fanhood for the Bengals over.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, it's kind of hard to not get grumpy when people ***** and moan after 2 series about how the season is over. 

Oh look, the game is tied now. Let's sit back and watch everyone get excited now.  Mellow

I have learned which posts to quickly scroll past without reading based on their avatars.  Makes the game day threads more enjoyable.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 2 straight forced punts

There is a noticeable difference in tackling today. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’ll do my best to stop whining I just want us to succeed. This team can be frustrating at times
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: DID THEY JUST THROW SHADE AT PIANO MAN???? LMAO!!!!

The unemployed piano man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
It’s seems the network feed is 30 seconds ahead of the Sunday ticket feed.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There is a noticeable difference in tackling today. 

Sorry for calling you a dbag. We are all fans of the same team let’s quit being divided
Reply/Quote
7 to 7. That's good because this HAS to be a Mixon running back type of game. Block and run the ball. That's how we use to beat Ravens when they were Browns.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:47 PM)samhain Wrote: He's missed on several passes where he's had more than enough time.  This is nothing like last year when he was constantly getting cornholed.
And he's also completed some with guys in his face. Yes this is better than last year but don't act like hes got all kinds of time on every pass play.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:47 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Mixon looks real good.  Now pull him out the rest of the game.

It's painful how accurate this post is.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I have learned which posts to quickly scroll past without reading based on their avatars.  Makes the game day threads more enjoyable.  :)

You shouldn't have given your secret away! Avatars are user changeable. 
Reply/Quote
Like the fight back.

Also like that we blitzed. That was weird. It like... Worked!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:49 PM)Shady Wrote: The unemployed piano man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might find a home back in Cincy doing....something .
Reply/Quote
well, at least its 7 - 7, no chance to being shut out.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 03:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I have learned which posts to quickly scroll past without reading based on their avatars.  Makes the game day threads more enjoyable.  :)

Same. Lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote