Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
big penalty
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m officially sick of watching Jackson run all over us. Someone ***** hit him!
Calling Williams! Calling Shawn Williams!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
With proper defensive play no QB should be able to do this. It is poor lane discipline and not sealing the edges at all.
Reply/Quote
And this will be yet another half that we give up a score in the last 2 minutes

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Burfict is a freaking shell
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Aren't you now guilty of breaking the first rule?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

No. The rules have to be set first. Now that they're set, ...you know.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Why the hell cant we stop the qb run? This concept had been around awhile. Not too many teams get burned this bad by multiple qb runs anymore. Cmon Marvin get your crap together.
Reply/Quote
This team, what's left of it - looks done to me. No passion whatsoever.

Reply/Quote
Don't want to sound random but.. WHERE IS ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:11 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Welp, the bad tackling is back

So far, Burfict is the only one i see tackling for shit.

Anyone else i've missed?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:10 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I really don't think Burfict is healthy. Something is off with him

Agreed. And it’s not the grossly exaggerated weight issue. He just doesn’t look like the same player. And no I don’t think it’s the lack peds.

Reply/Quote
Getting outrushed 127 to 11
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: With proper defensive play no QB should be able to do this. It is poor lane discipline and not sealing the edges at all.

The previous two times Jackson has kept it and ran outside, the defenders who are supposed to set the edge had their backs turned.  That's bad.  Really bad.
Reply/Quote
When we wonder why the offense can't seem to get into a rhythm we also need to look at the foolish Marvin installed idea of rotating the RB. It prevents either back from getting a hot hand or keeping one if they have it and swapping players out causes the offense to lose its cadence.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Don't want to sound random but.. WHERE IS ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

With Rachel.  Didn't you see the finale?!?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m officially sick of watching Jackson run all over us. Someone ***** hit him!

Yeah, while he's a runner you can fall right down on him hard. I've only seen that once today.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So far, Burfict is the only one i see tackling for shit.

Anyone else i've missed?

Pretty much all the LBers.

Reply/Quote
Bengals being aggressive calling the TO.

Reply/Quote
Looked bad most of the time it seemed, but not a bad half by the D.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:03 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Ok, seriously, what's the deal with yanking Mixon?

6 carries 9 yards
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote