Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Boyd clearly is a number 2
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:34 PM)OandB Wrote: I dont get it.. Mixon is one of the best RBs in the lead.. Gio is more of a 3rd down back and has great hands.. why don't we see more of Mixon?

You will be told that it’s the same rotation the Bengals have used since the beginning of time. Apparently that’s important.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:36 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Boyd clearly is a number 2

Like Sanu and Jones. 

They operate better with a great 1.

We need AJ back. 

Ross is a growing, ever growing disappointment . 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Really we should be running both Gio and Mixon out therewith Uzomah at TE and Boyd and Erickson at WR. Line Gio up more as an H-Back and sent him out more like effect used to do. Right now we have no outlet receivers and it is showing.
Reply/Quote
With J-Ville handling the Steelers, we really need this victory.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:38 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Like Sanu and Jones. 

They operate better with a great 1.

We need AJ back. 

Ross is a growing, ever growing disappointment . 

Yeah
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: With J-Ville handling the Steelers, we really need this victory.

It would help immensely but we need to take care of business. We aren't and thats even more disappointing 

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:32 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: His route was fine. 

And it wasn't Andy's fault.

We lost on the play, like the several others in this game. 
I like how some on here think it's not feasible that an opposing defense can stop our offense; that if our offense failed CLEARLY it's the fault of the offense and Dalton.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: With J-Ville handling the Steelers, we really need this victory.

Only way to get a win today is for the defense to get some points.. The Offense is not going to do anything
Reply/Quote
Rich Gannon Sucks!

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:31 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: It's stagnant. You'd think they would be creative and find ways to move the ball. 

Then again, same goes with pressure. Rodgers offensive line stuggled for years, so they added bootlegs, roll outs, moving pockets. None here. 

And it sure as hell wouldn't hurt to run some crossers or backs out of the backfield like the ravens do every play. But why adjust the play calling to fit your personnel?   Sick

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I like how some on here think it's not feasible that an opposing defense can stop our offense; that if our offense failed CLEARLY it's the fault of the offense and Dalton.

Right. 

Again, it's similar issues with a different era, all under the same men. Palmer and his company has the same issues. Short memory spans. 

It's not nearly as bad as the late 90s and early 2000s.

Reply/Quote
Anybody got a stream? I want to "enjoy" the 2nd half with you guys
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Why is Lazor attacking the interior in the run game which is the strongest part of the Baltimore defense?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We could just blame the QB and keep Marvin in order to keep our standard protocol. 
I wonder what the Game Day forum would look like if Merv and Dalton were replaced in the same offseason. Who would be blamed for mistakes then?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And it sure as hell wouldn't hurt to run some crossers or backs out of the backfield like the ravens do every play. But why adjust the play calling to fit your personnel?   Sick

I wish. I really wish. It's frustrating we all know this and they don't. Or don't want to. 

Reply/Quote
34 rushing yds in the first half. Pathetic. Can’t run, can’t win.

Reply/Quote
Kevin Harlan is God Awful. Rich Ganon is half asleep.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody got a stream? I want to "enjoy" the 2nd half with you guys

Good one here.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I wonder what the Game Day forum would look like if Merv and Dalton were replaced in the same offseason. Who would be blamed for mistakes then?

I'll take the blame for half their pay. 

Reply/Quote