Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
STAY WITH MIXON.....No Bernard.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Need a score here and the pressure is on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If that were us, I wouldve been disappointed if we didnt go for it
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nickerson? I guess even a blind squirrel...

Maybe he tripped and hit him!? 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No.

How about - L. Jackson going to have more yards rushing in this game than A. Dalton has had in any game in his career. Lol
Reply/Quote
I love when players hold up the 4th down sign on fourth. And when did that become a thing? It’s like a couple years ago someone figured out that’s what the ref’s meant and let out the big secret.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:55 PM)JumboTron Wrote: He's short.

Hey...no need to disparage the vertically challenged. Just be glad they didn't make it. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Dear gods of of the mighty Cthulhu... please give us this game and I should frame your photo on top of the living room TV... Pray Pray Pray
Reply/Quote
Rats challenging?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I live when players hold up the 4th down sign on fourth. And when did that become a thing?  It’s like a couple years ago someone figured out that’s what the ref’s meant and let out the big secret.

I don't know but the first down signal that the Bum (A. Brown) started needs to be changed up.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:57 PM)kevin Wrote: STAY WITH MIXON.....No Bernard.
But but but it's Gio's turn! Ninja

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jax just had an INT nullified on a BS "roughing the passer" call... now "unnecessary roughness" refs just love giving Steelers free plays and yards!
Reply/Quote
Why do guts do the 4th down fist thing when we hold them on 4th and get the ball back? I guess thete is no hand signal for that.
Reply/Quote
Dumb challenge

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But but but it's Gio's turn! Ninja

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Forgot quote tags around that with a H. Jackson name.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ivan Lendl?

Man, that name is a blast from the past. Tennis player for you young folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Stop them on 4th down, take over in positive territory, and make the Ravens waste a TO/challenge.

Yep, I'll take that all day.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:57 PM)kevin Wrote: STAY WITH  MIXON.....No Bernard.

Or perhaps use them both every now  and then..

Reply/Quote
Didnt even realize it was being challenged
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 04:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How about - L. Jackson going to have more yards rushing in this game than A. Dalton has had in any game in his career. Lol

That's not at all surprising.
Reply/Quote