Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-18-2018, 05:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Must be nice to have LBers that can cover.

Boyd was open. Just a bad throw
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 05:26 PM)kevin Wrote: 21 to 21 after 3. Hate the D breakdown, but we are in this game 4th quarter.

Considering the Ravens suck I’m not sure what to make of that.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 05:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Boyd was open. And is it my imagination or are Raven the douchiest fans in the NFL? For some reason every time I see a game in Baltimore I think that.

They don’t waive annoying yellow towels, so no.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Again, if Jackson throws a pick, Pick It.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Nothing this game has changed, our offense has put up very low yards and given up a shit ton of yards.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 05:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And is it my imagination or are Raven the douchiest fans in the NFL?  For some reason every time I see a game in Baltimore I think that.

I think that honor goes to Pittsburgh fans.  Just have a peek at the smack talk forum if you need immediate evidence.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Missed most of 3/4 of the game out shopping for my dad's 90th birthday. He's 90 today . Maybe I should go back out ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Do we not believe in blitzing a rookie QB on obvious passing downs?
Reply/Quote
And the defense looks like it has packed it in.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 05:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Boyd was open. And is it my imagination or are Raven the douchiest fans in the NFL?  For some reason every time I see a game in Baltimore I think that
Its because all of that purple. The only two Ravens fans that bother me are Ganon and Harlan.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 05:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Ballgame, anyone? Anyone have the guts to call it? Lol.
Right. Because it takes guts to call game before the end of the game
Rolleyes

Btw, someone has already called the game earlier.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Is Geno Atkins ever going to get another sack? You can only make excuses for so long.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 05:28 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Do we not believe in blitzing a rookie QB on obvious passing downs?

What is blitz?
Reply/Quote
lol the rookie killing us

Reply/Quote
3rd down struggles not much better today
Reply/Quote
Lamar man. Damn.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
There's our famous 3rd down defense we know and love.  Maybe love is a slight overstatement.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
L. Jackon's legs = M. Vick, arm, not so much yet.
Reply/Quote
Carlos should feast now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
As soon as he breaks containment something big is coming. Every damn time

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote