Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Another f****** third and long. Either the refs are f****** them or the Bengals f****** themselves.
Reply/Quote
This damn game.. Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Where has this Steeler offense been all season? They look like worldbeaters.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Damn, that started to sail wide then corrected
Reply/Quote
Great use of a TO there Zac Whatever

Reply/Quote
NFL makes more money when these games are close! :)
Reply/Quote
Do the bengals have to play every team, like there super bowl contenders. This is ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
Oh look longest TD pass of the year. Good job D!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
One damn guy, 4 Bengals there and one damn guy beat em. Wtf
Reply/Quote
Hill needs to play once he gets healthy.

Safety. Corner. Whatever.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: It's like the Palmer/Dalton teams - either the offense shows up or the defense shows up, or neither show up.

Yep. I know there were 2 questionable calls, but I've watched Pickett struggle all year...and he's playing well against us. And we're getting no pressure.
Reply/Quote
Giving up 17 in a half to these bums is embarrassing
Reply/Quote
What is wrong w/ this damn team
Reply/Quote
Only the Bungles can do crap like this - it takes a special idiocy to lose track of receivers as often as out "defense" does...
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:42 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Where has this Steeler offense been all season? They look like worldbeaters.

Lol you say world beaters and I’m sitting here with zero confidence in them. 
I guess it’s perspective 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:42 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Where has this Steeler offense been all season? They look like worldbeaters.

Playing other defenses.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:42 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Where has this Steeler offense been all season? They look like worldbeaters.

When you give any quarterback time and especially this candy ass cuz you can't get to them they all look good.
Reply/Quote
Do we even try to block kicks?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:41 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Damn ball floated forever. D had no idea wtf they were doing there

Yeah, that should have been a time out.  Too crucial of field position to let that shit happen.
Reply/Quote
Just absolutely beating themselves. This is a terrible offense. Stop effing around with them.
Reply/Quote