Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
If this team drops 2 to flippin PICKETT this year?? The whole board including me needs to eat crow AND this team should be embarrassed. Ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:58 PM)Tony Wrote: You can't be serious....

Against a division rival. Yah,

Reply/Quote
At some point you have to accept what this team is. They have enough talent to get hot and beat any team in the league (like the playoffs last season), and they are capable of losing to any team in the league due to their unbelievable inconsistency. Very likely they will end up 1 game below or 1 game above .500.
Reply/Quote
If they go down 10 they are in big trouble...
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:57 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Pittsburgh has neither. 

So their defensive line is bad? I would replace all four of our defensive line players and take theirs and anybody that disagrees doesn't understand football. They're doing whatever they want offensively and this great defensive line can't get a sniff on the quarterback too so you tell me.
Reply/Quote
Bengals Defensive Line needs to play better.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:57 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Not a bad first half showing minus a few penalities.

The most the Steelers have scored in a game is 23 points....against us week 1. Through 1 half they have their second highest scoring output at 20. How has this not been bad? 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:58 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Wow, this Pickett guy is impressive.

Sure is! Stands there for several seconds every snap with zero pressure and throws to wide open players. Lou should be ashamed of this performance. 
Reply/Quote
We’re not going to be allowed to win today. Even if we were playing a fairly officiated game, they still wouldn’t win.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Well...the second half is basically going to dictate the season. Bengals lose this the season is toast.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:59 PM)Whacked Wrote: If this team drops 2 to flippin PICKETT this year?? The whole board including me needs to eat crow AND this team should be embarrassed. Ridiculous.

they lost to trubisky the first time around
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:59 PM)Whacked Wrote: If this team drops 2 to flippin PICKETT this year?? The whole board including me needs to eat crow AND this team should be embarrassed. Ridiculous.

It would be...
1 to Trubisky
1 to Pickett

Not that it's much better.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:59 PM)Tony Wrote: If they go down 10 they are in big trouble...

They won't

Reply/Quote
Overall a very disappointing first half. No running game even though many thought that issue was solved after the Panthers game. No pass rush to be seen. Giving up 20 points to a shitty offense in the first half. Depressing. But it isn't over. Hopefully the Bengals wake the hell up during half time.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:56 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Kenny Pickett-Bradshaw.

Kenny Anderson.
Reply/Quote

Pickett didn't play game 1. 
Reply/Quote
The draft has to add an extra pass rusher or two.
Reply/Quote
This is the mike White game all over again.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:53 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: If a season is that dependent on one guy, they never had a "season". Good teams don't fold when a good player gets hurt.

Then say hello to the season that wasn't...if you can't tell the difference in our secondary, you really need to visit an optometrist...
Reply/Quote
We need a few sacks … badly.
Reply/Quote