Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-20-2022, 08:12 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Awuzie looks great even when the team doesnt get pressure

you seriously dont understand how good Awuzie is/was

I totally understand how good he is but it doesn't matter if he's playing if they can't get to the quarterback.
Reply/Quote
Just terrible. This o-line is not in sync. Looks like we will be shopping for an o-line (again) after the season.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We need a turnover I'm the worst way
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Prescott just had a hell of a run for one yard, though. 

He has rebounded and is projected as scoring a few more than Burrow now.

I did start Mixon though, like I said, so hoping he scores.

Joe-to-Joe TD would be NICE!!!
Reply/Quote
They will be lucky to finish 9-8
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:19 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Yep…it’s amazing how fast Zac forgets about it

Mixon has run  7 times for 20 yards (2.8 yards per).  Perine 1 time for 6 yards.  That's 3.25 yards per run.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
mixon 7 for 20 for 2.9 yards per carry, damn fix the run game next year or we will never win a superbowl or even make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:21 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Just terrible. This o-line is not in sync. Looks like we will be shopping for an o-line (again) after the season.

The OL has been playing pretty well. I have no idea what that second downplay was.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: sarcasm, moderator, sarcasm. ST needs help today. He's kicked from both sides so scratch that unless you think it's only blowing his way every kick.

Haven't hear of the ninja, I presume? Ninja
Reply/Quote
Lordy, is Mixon just going to be all "Matt Flynn" this year?
Reply/Quote
Time to blow pickett the **** up!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:19 PM)Tomkat Wrote: This team just isn't very good, this season.

15 of our last 16 plays have been passes. Only 4 runs to the right which have gone for 4.5ypc. 
Reply/Quote
Volson just seems to get beat on the stunts over and over and over and over and over and……
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:21 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: They will be lucky to finish 9-8

9-8? 9-8? I just hope they win another game...!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: mixon 7 for 20 for 2.9 yards per carry, damn fix the run game next year or we will never win a superbowl or even make the playoffs.

4.5ypc when going to the right. 
Reply/Quote
Need more of that from CTB
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:22 PM)higgy100 Wrote: The OL has been playing pretty well. I have no idea what that second downplay was.

It was a twist overload that only worked because we had no one in the backfield to pick up an overload. Neither lineman made the mistake there really. 
Reply/Quote
Ouch that hurt
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Come on offense!!
Reply/Quote
Apple doing his Chun Li impersonation
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote