Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
There can't be another team even with a quarterback under 6 ft tall that has as many passes batted down as the Bungles over the past 3 years.
Reply/Quote
Bipurrow needs to move the pocket. He drops back to same spot every time
Reply/Quote
That was not a pass rush issue, that was 100% Burrow making a DUMB decision (which he did also on the first INT).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:42 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You would think by now Collins would have figured out to blast Watt's gut to keep him from jumping.

Collins was putting him on the ground. Burrow threw it to him and Watt made a great play. That’s on the QB not Collins
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:42 PM)M.W. Wrote: Would have rendered a better result.

I have no idea why we can't run the ball 

You need a decent RB to have a running game. Not to mention a run blocking OLine.
Reply/Quote
Lets just keep throwing right at Watt. L
Reply/Quote
Now get the goddamn running game going and throw some quick outs to some of these receivers to space out the defensive line. They're having their way now and getting push.
Reply/Quote
They need to start cutting Watt down…legally of course
Reply/Quote
That's a Boyd target.

Burrow gets an AWFUL lot of balls tipped at the line. I get part of it is schematic with the short drops. But he needs to be more cognizant of the issue.
Reply/Quote
sounds like CBS just cut away from the blowout Cowboy-Minnesota game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well the special teams and defense has shown up big time this second half. Offense needs to get their heads out of their ass and do something to stymie this Pittsburgh defensive line.
Reply/Quote
Okay, now let's go score

Reply/Quote
Evans lost his job for sure..
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: All fan bases do that.

This isn't your first Game Day thread, you've seen it here plenty.

It’s worse then it’s your own. After that 3 and out, I’m not even going there. I’m sure they’re beating their dicks. 
Reply/Quote
great return
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was not a pass rush issue, that was 100% Burrow making a DUMB decision (which he did also on the first INT).

Quick passes straight into Watts zone is not the answer yet for some reason Burrow and the offense keeps trying it
Reply/Quote
Most of the INT’s against this team, both games are from the D line getting their damn hands up. How do we keep falling for this.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:44 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: They need to start cutting Watt down…legally of course

Legally would be nice.
But it's optional. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 08:44 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: They need to start cutting Watt down…legally of course

Do unto him what the stoolers did to Icky...hold 'em up and chop 'em at the knees...
Reply/Quote
Thank the Lord this game was flexed. Fewer viewers to watch a spiraling team.
Reply/Quote