Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 04:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: WE WON THE GAME!
Just so you know, if we lose the game, I'm blaming you. I'm also telling Bullock he won a lifetime supply of cheeseburgers and giving him your address.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 04:38 PM)Destro Wrote: If the hits don't destroy him, burn his arm out. 

Wish this team could have more balanced success. 

It sure would help if their OC/HC would call more runs. Its not like we haven't been able to get yards on them. This is purely terrible playcalling by ZT. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 04:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hmmm..I can't believe I've been sort of paying attention to the game when I could be doing things I hate doing instead..like cleaning the shop..

Is that slang for playing with yourself?  Good to know I'm not the only one who multi-tasks around here!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we could find a speed receiver that can actually catch the Bengals offense would be beyond scary
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 04:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Close.

(11-22-2020, 04:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Can't hate on him with that one.

It appears that his fat is hanging just a bit to the right today. He needs a few cheeseburgers at the half to balance that shit out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Theory from our of nowhere: Bill Belichick is let go after this season. Any chance we can lure him to Cincy? I mean Burrow certainly gives him pause to think about it.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 04:33 PM)bengaloo Wrote: 2 point lead at half time. We are basically dominating them on the stats sheet. I like our chances but we have to start scoring points or w will blow it fast. An opening TD drive would be huge. That's how we get momentum.

This is exactly my gripe and moan about the Bengals this year. Individual stats look good but individual stats aren’t turning into points.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 04:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just so you know, if we lose the game, I'm blaming you. I'm also telling Bullock he won a lifetime supply of cheeseburgers and giving him your address.

Nice!  I want to make a band and he can be the drummer.  He seems like he'd be the drummer, doesn't he?
Reply/Quote
Just got home. Looks like I didn't miss much, unlike bullock.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 04:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Theory from our of nowhere: Bill Belichick is let go after this season. Any chance we can lure him to Cincy? I mean Burrow certainly gives him pause to think about it.

Could you imagine the interview between the hoodie and Mike Brown??

Hoodie would start laughing about half way through and walk out thinking, this ass clown runs a team???

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
What a half by the D and Burrow. Our inability to score is a problem

Burrow gets us down the field then it seems like ZT forgets how to call plays
-Housh
Reply/Quote
What kind of play call was that
Reply/Quote
Did Spero screw-over some execs's daughter at CBS? Why the purgatory of Bengals games for him?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If he's like me and all the other fat guys I know, he's done plenty of drumming on that beautifully big belly of his.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 04:44 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Just got home. Looks like I didn't miss much, unlike bullock.

Im going to give him a clean slate after the 52 yarder
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 04:44 PM)Housh Wrote: What a half by the D and Burrow. Our inability to score is a problem

Burrow gets us down the field then it seems like ZT forgets how to call plays

That’s the biggest sign of a dysfunctional team.
Reply/Quote
AJ had a td in the first half? Nice.
Reply/Quote
Most completions but not most attempts?

Reply/Quote
Yikes...that was ugly...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]