Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
Odds of Taylor, when asked about Burrow's injury, saying he will have to watch the tape??
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Anyone here know how to delete account?  I've looked and looked, but can't find how.

You just log out and never log back in.
Reply/Quote
Wheres all.the Zac defenders At?
Reply/Quote
You guys want to get drunk and break stuff?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Anyone here know how to delete account?  I've looked and looked, but can't find how.

You have to wait until JN opens back up

Then you have to start a thread about how you want to delete your account

You'll get some friendly advice

or

just stop posting
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Nobody knows what his injury is yet. Just a lot of guessing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:08 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Zac's call to throw the ball 29 times in a half.

Maybe not the best idea to that with a bad Oline vs a good Dline, on a day your franchise QB has been drilled multiple times.

The more attempts the more chances for something bad like that to happen.  The kids been getting hit all year yet he leads the league in pass attempts.

And making it all the worse it's a 9-7 game. Why throw the ball 50+ times in a game like that?

Yup! Having this kid throw as much as he has this year behind that line was a recipe for disaster. I know it’s a freak injury that just happens, just seems to happen more to us when we have something good. I told myself if they ruin this QB in a wasted season like this I’m done. Seems that’s exactly what just happened. Again freak accident, but Taylor increased the chances of that happening. Burrow just might be the next Cook. What good things he would have done for this team. Now he won’t even be ready for next year. This franchise is cursed. Palmer has a few good years after his injury but never seemed the same. Hope Burrow’s injury isn’t as serious, but it looks pretty bad so far. Maybe this is what gets Taylor fired. Get Well Joe.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:24 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Odds of Taylor, when asked about Burrow's injury, saying he will have to watch the tape??

We’re building something here... a pile of bodies.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:17 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: How in the world can it be an over reaction after what we just saw  happen to Joe on the field?

The idea that our good players dont get hurt or that it's a players fault on a freak injury.i feel bad for Burrow and bengals as I did when palmer Carter etc went down  but it is a physical sport these things happen to act like jordan is at fault is overreaction 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:22 PM)samhain Wrote: F it.  It's time to tank in a major way.  Throw him to the wolves and see if he can find a way to not get eaten.  Fire everybody.

It's time to stay the course.  If we try to tank we might screw up and win some.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:22 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: I'd rather have Randy Bullock play QB than to have that cancer on the team. 

Look at it like this: People who think he should have a chance in the league get their wish. Those he hate the guy, will likely see him crushed into pieces on this team. Win-win.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Anyone here know how to delete account? I've looked and looked, but can't find how.

Just don’t log in. No need for the theatrics
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:22 PM)samhain Wrote: F it.  It's time to tank in a major way.  Throw him to the wolves and see if he can find a way to not get eaten.  Fire everybody.

No need to tank. Without Burrow, this team is total shit. They will lose all the rest of the games just because they are that bad and won't be able to score now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

It's called, "Just don't post no mo!" Bye.
Reply/Quote

probably have to contact a mod.
Reply/Quote
Now we wonder about that talk about joe not wanting to play here was real (it had to be?) - and how his family feels.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's time to stay the course.  If we try to tank we might screw up and win some.

Lmao I needed a good laugh
Reply/Quote
I’m done with this team for ever
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:24 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Time to find a real nfl team to root for

What for?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:20 PM)samhain Wrote: CP was still worse.  That was a potential Super Bowl team getting wiped out on one play.  This is the future of the franchise getting wiped out and the team basically looking at a couple more years fairly identical to the last few.  

Yeah I hear ya, it just comes down to watching someone who is trying to strap a dead-weight franchise on his back and ending up getting carted off.  Thems the breaks, but damn.
Reply/Quote