Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-16-2023, 09:24 PM)Destro Wrote: It has an HDMI port, right? Can use a Fire stick and watch Prime that way. They are pretty cheap, especially when you don't need 4K or anything. Got one for my daughter's play room. Piggy back Disney+ off of it. 

It wasn't a complaint.  I have no problem watching via XBox, it works just fine.  Just curious if anyone else was doing anything different.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It wasn't a complaint.  I have no problem watching via XBox, it works just fine.  Just curious if anyone else was doing anything different.  

Gotcha. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Pre-Game is about 85% Cincy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
can we give up under 300 yards on defense today?
Reply/Quote
Bring it tonight Bengals!

LET'S ***** GO!!
Reply/Quote
Should I start CJ stroud against Arizona or burrow tonight?
Reply/Quote
I see the pregame show is in full on slurpfest for the rat birds……..Ray Lewis now being trotted out…….
Reply/Quote
Think we all see that Amazon wants the rats to win with this live in.

Cringey as **** especially with two former Bengals on the panel and a Bengals fan commentating.
Reply/Quote
Let's see if Amazon can go an entire game without video glitching.

And of course let's see the Bengals beat the Rats!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:47 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Should I start CJ stroud against Arizona or burrow tonight?

Heard from a little birdie, Burrow today

Burrow is gonna be on fire today
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:02 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals offensive line needs to buck up and play lights out tonight. They got their asses handed to them last week so I’m hoping they took it personally and raise there game tonight.

I think the offensive line has to play better but I am interested to see the defense cover way better than they did last week. Stroud was also mobile as Jackson is and hurt us as well. If Baltimore’s wide receivers get as wide open as the Texans’ were last week it will be impossible to win. But I think we are up for the challenge.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
Lewis should be in jail, or talking with a parole officer right now minimum
Reply/Quote
Amazon's turning this into some cheesy reality show nonsense. I wonder who gets voted off the island first..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Heard from a little birdie, Burrow today

Burrow is gonna be on fire today

Ravens give up the least fantasy points to qbs in the league.
Arizona is in the bottom 5.

I’ve been thinking play it safe with CJ but burrow could go off too.
Reply/Quote
Love to see it

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Blackout Trey first out of the tunnel ? <a href="https://t.co/r7pq4D9Q01">pic.twitter.com/r7pq4D9Q01</a></p>&mdash; BENGALS TALK ? (@BengalsTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/BengalsTalk/status/1725318150076436946?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 17, 2023</a></blockquote>
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:00 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Ravens give up the least fantasy points to qbs in the league.

I'd bet on Stroud but root for Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:54 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Think we all see that Amazon wants the rats to win with this live in.

Cringey as **** especially with two former Bengals on the panel and a Bengals fan commentating.

As my niece says in something unrelated, when she's whistling a tune and wants me to guess what it is: "it's a movie, it's JUST A MOVIE!!!"

That is the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:00 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Ravens give up the least fantasy points to qbs in the league.

Watch, this is the game where the Ravens blow up the fantasy points.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Gonna be tough to win tonight IMO.
Also, how stupid are those Ravens helmets? Guess I never bothered to pay attention to them before but when they were showing Jackson up close I couldn’t help but how stupid they look.
The dorky-looking bird is bad enough but then they plaster a “B” on the side of its head?
Reply/Quote
Mixon needs to be fed while there is time and the score is close.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote