Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-16-2023, 09:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It wasn't a complaint.  I have no problem watching via XBox, it works just fine.  Just curious if anyone else was doing anything different.  

I'm watching it on an Atari 5200.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Talk to 'em <a href="https://twitter.com/Djread98?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Djread98</a>️ <a href="https://t.co/XV6MpG6NRL">pic.twitter.com/XV6MpG6NRL</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1725316407464755313?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 17, 2023</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 04:46 PM)pally Wrote: Prime must be giddy over them actually having a game that should be good. They'll have no idea what to do with it

You mean Bears-Panthers didn’t get you all giddy?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm watching it on an Atari 5200.

Does it have Pong?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Amazon quality sucks
Reply/Quote
Nothing to lose - play loose. Open up the playbook, Go crazy

Reply/Quote
Why can we never cover TEs?
Reply/Quote
Man alot stacked against us tonight. Did not realize Javkson was 7-1 against us.
Reply/Quote
Let’s blame the offense for this terrible defense
Reply/Quote
This defense just ain't it this year
Reply/Quote
Lol
Reply/Quote
Bad coverage and missed tackles; just like last week.
Reply/Quote
Solid D
Reply/Quote
Ravens are going to exploit that hole on the right side the same way the Texans did. For some reason there is no more adjustment for us.

Ravens will score first and we will respond with 1-2-3-kick.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Too easy so far for the turds
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: Bad coverage and missed tackles; just like last week.

Sadly it was this week.

Reply/Quote
7-0 incoming
Reply/Quote
Our secondary coverage is laughable...
Reply/Quote
I'd go fishing but it's dark outside..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
what happened to our secondary?
Reply/Quote