Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Browning = Deer in headlights
Reply/Quote
Let s punt
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:15 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I purchased an Amazon Prime subscription... for THIS!!!!

Enjoy the black friday 2 day shipping! lol
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The entire Cincinnati offensive line needs to walk home. Baltimore just flattened Jake Browning like a pancake.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:10 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou Anarumo’s seat just got hotter.

How is Lou's seat hot? The Bengals organization has taken away his talent. He is not a miracle worker.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:15 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I purchased an Amazon Prime subscription... for THIS!!!!

If you're into shows, check out Reacher on Prime video. Might get some value back on that lol. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Just a reminder we could have gotten Bailey Zappe for the low low price of a waiver claim before the season started.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This was such a winnable game... everything that could go wrong went wrong in 90 seconds.

The hell with the Ravens and there fans.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:16 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: How is Lou's seat hot?  The Bengals organization has taken away his talent.  He is not a miracle worker.

To be fair how many 3 and outs has the defense had to put up with in a row at this point.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:16 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: How is Lou's seat hot?  The Bengals organization has taken away his talent.  He is not a miracle worker.

Well it ain’t getting colder with this years performance 
Reply/Quote
Why can’t we get chase the ball
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:14 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Drunk

lol I’m sober. I can’t do anything but laugh and make fun of the situation.

I think it’s good we are getting beat up this year. It forces the team and management to learn something and get better.

It is what it is—a game. Not gunna let it get me down. Life is what you make it.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:17 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Well it ain’t getting colder with this years performance 

Especially when the issues are not mostly getting physically beaten but rather LOTS of stupid mental mistakes. 
Reply/Quote
Bench to Lamar "great job fam... you beat the Bengals twice this year with Burrow injured"

Burrow sweeps them next year for sure.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Who is Browning’s backup? They might need to get some reps.
Reply/Quote
Yea, call them now that the game is over
Reply/Quote
Jake Browning putting on his best Detroit Stafford performance right now.
Reply/Quote
Good timing for a deep shot to chase!
Reply/Quote
now what do we do the rest of the season. realistically we are not out of playoff hunt but even if burrow was healthy the defense would not let us in lol
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:13 AM)casear2727 Wrote: This team needs to fix ONE spot and we can be today's Chiefs or yesterday's Patriots.

A really rich owner that wants to win.  One that wont tolerate piss poor coaching, one that will make deals to go on a late season run.

MB kicks the bucket, sell the team, and pray that a major ego billionaire takes over.

[Image: 11db-newsletter-4-mediumSquareAt3X-v2.jpg]

Reply/Quote