Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Go deep to chase!!! We’re still in it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does anyone think this performance could be a reason to fire Pollack?
Reply/Quote
Would not be surprised if after this week Bengals defense is ranked dead last in pass, rush, and total defense.

But homer fans will still claim Lou as some defensive guru. Dude is a fraud.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:11 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's only the 3rd one over that span.

And the line has had problems under all three. Different players, different coaches but the results never really hit a good place. Makes you wonder if ANY coach would be able to get good results as something deeper is wrong here. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:11 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: What, according to the farmers alamac 

Well I mean, we've had 3 o line coaches since 1994 so unless Paul Alexander or Jim Turner tickle your pickle...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Pfft.  The only good thing about Star Wars is that band that plays that song at the Star Bar.

Cantina Band. Yeah

Reply/Quote
This team needs to fix ONE spot and we can be today's Chiefs or yesterday's Patriots.

A really rich owner that wants to win. One that wont tolerate piss poor coaching, one that will make deals to go on a late season run.

MB kicks the bucket, sell the team, and pray that a major ego billionaire takes over.

Reply/Quote
Think the Ravens have overtook the Steelers for me....

I can't wait until Lamar can't bail them out anymore. I've literally been rooting against this guy for years as I'm a UK fan. It's utterly frustrating watching his style of play.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:12 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: …only because Piano Man and Turner were human shit shows in comparison.

This game is kind of an homage to Zacs 1st year here.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:11 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's only the 3rd one over that span.

Maybe that’s the problem because we refuse to fire incompetent coaches. Because we have never been able to run the ball or pass protect
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:13 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Go deep to chase!!! We’re still in it!

Drunk
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:11 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Funny how they didn’t call delay of game on those 2 plays but did against cincy

I thought about that myself.
Reply/Quote
Is it possible to opt out of all future Thursday night games.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:13 AM)Joelist Wrote: And the line has had problems under all three. Different players, different coaches but the results never really hit a good place. Makes you wonder if ANY coach would be able to get good results as something deeper is wrong here. 

The 2005 line was great. But otherwise… yep.
Reply/Quote
I purchased an Amazon Prime subscription... for THIS!!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Hope we lose out and get a last place schedule. Lord knows the Bengals need a break.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure that is like 6 straight first downs with a Mixon run.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:14 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Is it possible to opt out of all future Thursday night games.

Yea, it’s called cancel Amazon prime 
Reply/Quote
Oh smart just run Mixon when game is over.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
They’re gonna get Browning killed too
Reply/Quote