Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
So much for the scripted plays. Next drive Burrow improvises.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:33 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Great play call there Zac.  

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Poor personnel on that play. No defense is going to  seriously respect a Sample route
Reply/Quote
It might be time to retire the screen to chase play. I cant recall it ever working
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: We look sluggish and disorganized. Rats don't. And remember BOTH teams are on a short rest.

x2 on all

We’re going to need not 1…..2 picks to stay in this one.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Got 3 instead of the pick.. I'll take it..

That’s what it’s come to. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Those passes behind the line are wasted downs, have they ever worked this year.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: We look sluggish and disorganized. Rats don't. And remember BOTH teams are on a short rest.

The defense isn't going to stop Johnson, only Johnson will stop Johnson tonight.
Reply/Quote
Ravens defense know Bengals plays exist behind the LOS or if it is third down, two yards before the marker.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Them losing Andrews = losing Tee and Sam
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: In Zac’s eyes what is a run game?

The ground game is the only thing working. They could use it to set up Chase later on.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:33 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yeah you do generally win in this league by outscoring the other team.

Works like that with most games except golf and hearts..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is like the Ravens know what to expect from us, but they continue to fool us.
Reply/Quote

This is where being the home team really helps. Thursdays suck but then add travel into the mix.
Not making excuses because I think they look a little “off” any ways. In fact the defense has looked totally lost since the start of the Houston game. Don’t know what’s going on with them but they look atrocious.
Is Hubbard that good??
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:34 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I would rather pound Mixon than throwing those stupid screens

I can't help but think Taylor looks at the running game like it's 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Which at some points it is I get it but then he thinks a screen that gets 0 to 3 yards he looks at as a win. Or I assume he does as much as we run it.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:31 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Wtf is this horizontal passes.  Shitty play never works

I have seriously forgotten what it's like to see a Bengals QB drop back with plenty of time to throw and launch a pass 60 yards in the air. Instead we get 5 to 10 yard dings.  Will we ever again see a Bengal QB throw bombs?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Do they do drag routes? Seems like vs man or zone blitz that might be ok...
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:36 PM)Whacked Wrote: Them losing Andrews = losing Tee and Sam

That is an enormous loss for them for sure. 
Reply/Quote
Thank God Lamar has no Accuracy
Reply/Quote
What is the defense aiming to limit?

Seems like they dont really have an identity
-Housh
Reply/Quote
CTB burnt
Reply/Quote