Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Our O-line was so bad we probably needed more than one year to fix it.
Reply/Quote
We lost that one on 2nd down. Not surprised at the dump off to Sample I wasn't anticipating picking that one up.
Reply/Quote
When we run well...Zac goes away from it.

If we were averaging 3 yards a carry, he'd run it every down.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:56 PM)Tony Wrote: I love 3rd down and 17 checkdowns

If it gets us in FG range, I will take it. 
Reply/Quote
good night...pluck someone off a practice squad...could hardly do worse than volson...
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Volson ends yet another drive and will we bench him? Nope

It’s not like he even got beat. He ducked his head and kinda… well I don’t know what that was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So, anyone else watching on unique device tonight because the game's on Prime?  Our biggest tv is a 2009 plasma without all the smart tv bells and whistles, but it has a great picture and I'm cheap so I'm not springing to replace it for some time yet.  So, on this tv, I stream Prime through my Xbox, as an example.  Anyone else doing anything similar?

Streaming from an Amazon Fire Stick to my 50" Samsung 4K UHD TV because the TV apps suck and are unreliable. The Firestick (or Amazon) has been sluggish tonight. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: No time for a throw away on that sack.  Guy was a free runner.  Volson cant get beat that fast. 

You can’t take negative yards against the Ravens. Your never be able to get the 1st down
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:58 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: We lost that one on 2nd down. Not surprised at the dump off to Sample I wasn't anticipating picking that one up.

Yep. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:58 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: I can take our linemen fighting hard and losing some battles but to just whiff or get thrown around is getting so tiresome to watch. Season after season it’s the same. The guys change the money is spent and the results are the same.

OL Coach is the same though
Reply/Quote
Let's feed Mixon, Burrow WRs and line are off.. let run the ball more
Reply/Quote
Such an ugly first quarter.

Mixon the highlight he’s having a great season and is being used as an afterthought by Taylor it’s sad.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:58 PM)Emphasis Wrote: Our O-line was so bad we probably needed more than one year to fix it.

We're going on about 5-6 years of trying to fix it.
Reply/Quote
After close to a decade you think this front office would learn how to select o-linemen. Figure it Duke you had enough time moron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Sure would be nice to have a Lael Collins on the roster to play LG. Or a Karras move and Trey Hill at C.

Something.
Jeez.
Reply/Quote
Burrow doesn’t look confident or accurate today so far. His scramble on the first play was his best play so far. Hopefully this changes.
Reply/Quote
Volson sucks and Burrow missed Chase deep.
OL is bad as usual but the QB is also playing like crap.
2 attempts to Chase that were catches if he makes a good throw.
Reply/Quote
Well it looks like for the time being Lamar won't be playing 100%. So there's that.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:58 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: If it gets us in FG range, I will take it. 

Yep. Not sure what guys are expecting there lol. We aren't going to convert 3rd and 17, you run an easy play to get a few yards for the FG. You'd like a few more of course.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:58 PM)Housh Wrote: If we got no yards we wouldnt even get to try this FG. Stop complaining about the short pass. It was smart

Yup.  Was it predictable?  Sure.  But it was safe to save the attempt at points.
Reply/Quote