***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
lol
Reply/Quote
That was a TERRIBLE reversal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Probably call it incomplete but great throw
Kind of fun in a way.
Hope Burrow is good to go but any expectations I had for this team are now gone so just let the kid sling it around.
Reply/Quote
Browning holding the ball a little too long for my tastes, but what can I expect?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Punt it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Yup drop.. Still a good throw tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bengals get screwed…surprised…not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: Excuse me? For pointing out the obvious that this team is built around Burrow and without him it is not good?

Joe you say the dumbest sh!t every week.  I get it you OBVIOUSLY never played.  Your analysis is grade school level and your nonstop negative nancy nonsense is annoying as hell.  It is not just you, there are at least 3 others that come here just to do that.  You are always here so that's cool but act like you know a little ball.

Reply/Quote
This might go down is the dumbest fourth down attempt in the history of the Bengals
Reply/Quote
Gee that really faked me out, what a strategy
Reply/Quote
Good

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: Excuse me? For pointing out the obvious that this team is built around Burrow and without him it is not good?

They’re sensitive over here. They don’t really know how message boards work. Case in point, only one thread for gameday. 

And yes, the Bengals are screwed without Burrow. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:40 PM)Housh Wrote: You only have to complete the catch to the ground. That exact second he was deemed with possession, he was being touched by the defender so the play is a catch.

You cant fumble after you are touched down.

Certainly not when it’s called a catch on the field.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Okay that was smart to atleast try and draw them off. I thought we were about to be really stupid.
Reply/Quote
Well let’s see if defense gets burned again
Reply/Quote
Anyone else worried that we’re gonna get in trouble for not having his hand/wrist on the injury report?
Reply/Quote
wtf was that
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: This might go down is the dumbest fourth down attempt in the history of the Bengals

Yeah you cannot go for it here surely.
Reply/Quote
Another sucky punt.
Reply/Quote
Crossing pattern to Flowers or OBJ for a TD before the half expires.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote