Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-17-2023, 12:02 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: You must mean the lack of speed in the DB room.  They're the ones that are slower than hell for the position they play.

We have the fastest DB room in the team's history.  They may not be very good but they are by far the speediest.  Come more often than just game day and you would know facts like this.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:01 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I think we’ll see a much better bengals team next year. I think the secondary will be better. I don’t think we lose Lou because of the defense’s struggles this year.

With a healthy burrow and chase, next year will have to be the year to put it all together. If it doesn’t happen next year I’m not sure we can keep the core together much longer.

Really sucks the injuries hit us last year and this year. These two years were our best opportunities with the talent we had.

So we're back to the usual Bengals refrain? Wait till next year? 

That is the slogan of failure. 

Every year they fail to hoist the Lombardi is a fail but when this kind of stuff keeps happening you start to wonder if they EVER will hoist the Lombardi. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:02 AM)Destro Wrote: Someone already said it in here before, but if he was hurt prior and it wasn't reported, the NFL going to go up in the Bengals dry.

If it was a previous head injury? Absolutely.

A wrist?  Not likely.
Reply/Quote
Amazon paid a butt load of money for this, really. People are turning off tv So fast, profits, going down the drain
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:02 AM)Destro Wrote: Someone already said it in here before, but if he was hurt prior and it wasn't reported, the NFL going to go up in the Bengals dry.

I’m wondering though if it’s a nerve issue who that plays a factor. Probably not, but I was seeing a nerve issues which may come and go? Idk.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:01 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son  Tongue

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2Qf_COrEBl3X3_kcX9wX...Q&usqp=CAU]

Reply/Quote
I wish I could have gone to the game to see Big Boi of Outkast....
And to kneecap a ref.....
Not to openly cry in the stands though.....
I wouldn't do that...
Not again...
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Get Fitz and Whitworth onto the field!!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

100 percent correct. And if that happens it would be like beating the deadest of dead horses because we are already down enough as it is.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:04 AM)casear2727 Wrote: We have the fastest DB room in the team's history.  They may not be very good but they are by far the speediest.  Come more often than just game day and you would know facts like this.

That’s not saying much if the receivers are wide open
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:04 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Amazon paid a butt load of money for this, really. People are turning off tv So fast, profits, going down the drain

Amazon hasn't sweated their "profits" since 2007.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:01 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I think we’ll see a much better bengals team next year. I think the secondary will be better. I don’t think we lose Lou because of the defense’s struggles this year.

With a healthy burrow and chase, next year will have to be the year to put it all together. If it doesn’t happen next year I’m not sure we can keep the core together much longer.

Really sucks the injuries hit us last year and this year. These two years were our best opportunities with the talent we had.

Don’t forget the benefit of a last place schedule!
Reply/Quote

How can they?  The requirement is to list an injury that impacts practice time or chance of playing.  If he didn't miss any practice and had no change to whether he would play, there is no violation.
Reply/Quote
Thursday night football is ridiculous. NFL about player safety yet rolling teams out on short rest and recovery times.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:52 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Well that penalty proves the nfl is rigged.    Literally absolutely nothing there for a PI.

Just wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it for two years. It isn't even a question anymore that the league influences games.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Sad 
(11-17-2023, 12:07 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: How can they?  The requirement is to list an injury that impacts practice time or chance of playing.  If he didn't miss any practice and had no change to whether he would play, there is no violation.

Thank you. Finally some logic!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:02 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We brought a hurt Burrow in and barely ran the ball.

Wow. Thanks for putting that one together for. Honestly didn't even think about that and yes another level of stupidity. 
Reply/Quote
Draft Kings ML says he is coming back in it would be 18 to 1 if he wasnt only 10to I was ahead got them at 12
Reply/Quote
If you cant stop a team going 75 yards down the field in 1:27, you don’t deserve to win the game
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:06 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: That’s not saying much if the receivers are wide open

Why is the level of stupidity higher than usual?   We have ignorant "fans" making false statements regarding FACTS that most 15 year olds know and when corrected you say this?

I was very clear that "they many not be very good", but they are speedy.    

Reply/Quote