Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-17-2023, 12:19 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If you’re going to call those bogus ravens PI you better throw the freaking ones on Jackson and Irwin inside the 5. I’m fine with refs swallowing their whistles if it’s freaking even

Yeah the first PI wasn’t nearly as bad as the third down one to Irwin. The 2nd PI was just terrible.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Show them we are bigger than just Burrow!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:18 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Jake isn't looking horrible out there.

Browning is a decent QB.  Doubt he's someone that can carry a team, but he's adequate for a game or two
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:20 AM)jj22 Wrote: Browning more comfortable with the backups. 

Well his monkey ass better get comfortable with Chase real quick'

Thats a slant you throw to Jamarr
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Nfl
Is expert at making you watch
Even when you know the outcome
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:21 AM)Joelist Wrote: There is no consistency from these refs at all. They missed a PI earlier then called one then called a really iffy delay of game then missed this PI. Overall they are favoring the Rats but it is also just inconsistent - no way to tell when they will flag something. 

Agree.

Reply/Quote
We always are late getting to the line, then Calling blocking, and it always comes down To 2 or 3 seconds left before the snap
Reply/Quote
CTB questionable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Now the defense is going to crap the bed
Reply/Quote
Fire Lou
Reply/Quote
Pike was right. We have the worst defense in the AFC North
Reply/Quote
Well I was hoping the defense would show up.
Reply/Quote
Announcers calling out the officiating. I can't believe it!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
The fat white guy for the win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:22 AM)CottonHill Wrote: Browning moving like an average qb in his drops and scrambles makes Burrow look like an 80 year old out there.

Burrow has taken such a beating he has to feel like one. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:01 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I think we’ll see a much better bengals team next year. I think the secondary will be better. I don’t think we lose Lou because of the defense’s struggles this year.

With a healthy burrow and chase, next year will have to be the year to put it all together. If it doesn’t happen next year I’m not sure we can keep the core together much longer.

Really sucks the injuries hit us last year and this year. These two years were our best opportunities with the talent we had.

Burrows contract hits soon...so we probably lose Reader, Tee and some others.
Reply/Quote
there was a quick 25 yards ... cmon d
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
They’re were several guys on that Edward’s run who absolutely gave up
Reply/Quote
Why can’t we run plays like that?
Reply/Quote
just horrible containment...
Reply/Quote