Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-17-2023, 12:36 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Goodnight, all.

Probably heading there myself soon.  Just want to make sure the wife is asleep so I don't have to answer the "How was the game" question and relive this horrible night.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:37 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Be careful there you are talking about the all knowing cesear2727

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya, I better watch what I'm doing lol
Reply/Quote
I know Rey Lewis was a killer on the field, but he was also one off it. I'm sick of the broadcast sucking off Rey.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
wouldnt shock me if both Lamar and Burrow are on short term IR by saturday way to go NFL with these Thursday night games
Reply/Quote
Good lord. The tackling is horrendous
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:37 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Just watch. Lamar will make a boneheaded throw. He always tosses a few wounded duck passes every game. It’s coming.

I will lmao if he does

Reply/Quote
These defensive ends outside of Hendrickson are so bad. Way to thick and zero lateral ability
Reply/Quote
Miles Murphy is such a bust
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:33 AM)chrisball96 Wrote: Can’t wait for all the “hand/wrist” experts on Twitter just like we had the “calf” experts earlier on haha.

Burrow is fine, he would be playing right now except he's gotten paid and he's a diva.  Trust me, I'm a non-medical doctorb. The B stands for bargain.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:38 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I know Rey Lewis was a killer on the field, but he was also one off it. I'm sick of the broadcast sucking off Rey.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:35 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: At least I can still look forward to watching the Ravens and Lamar choke in the playoffs again this year

I choose to focus on hating on the Steelers, but I respect your hobbies.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Injuries this late in the season linger to 2024. Certainly wipe out offseason work.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Team is too injured.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Defense can't tackle.
Reply/Quote
Fire the defense, oh I forgot how fast the DB’s are. Wonder why we can’t catch and tackle anyone
Reply/Quote
It’s over….queue the doors ….this is the end

Reply/Quote
Every cutback works against us...
Reply/Quote
Next year fellas, next year!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:36 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Can we trade for coaches, seems like all the players can’t be bad. Got to be something else.

Yes and it dose happen. Sean Payton was traded to Denver from new Orleans.

So yeah you can do that.
Reply/Quote
The Baltimore running backs have amazing moves. Our backs don’t do that.
Reply/Quote