Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-17-2023, 12:47 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: And at the beginning of the season everyone said how deep this roster was.  They didn’t fix the problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really? I wasn't in the Noise much. I thought this roster's depth was kind of weak, especially in key areas. Healthy though, capable of going far again.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We got a shit off the street backup quarterback for $750,000.
Pretty easy to figure out why we suck now.

Thanks Mike Brown!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:49 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Our offense is Burrow and Chase being superman.

Without Burrow, the coaches can't do a cohesive offense.

Agreed about Superman Burrow and Chase or bust. It also hasn't been a fun offense to watch.
Reply/Quote
What a 38 yard beauty of a punt. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:51 AM)jj22 Wrote: I’m calling it a night.

Might as well, the bengals did
Reply/Quote
No deep shots to chase that drive. They ****** up!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m hitting the sheets. Not mad but don’t need to be tired tomorrow for no reason. This team is win or lose with Burrow. Other AFC north teams can win games with defense, but that won’t stay that way. Too many people for the Ravens and Browns to keep those defenses intact with the QB contracts. Steelers are just an enigma.

The Steelers are flat out Trent Dilfer-ing this season so far.  If they had Burrow on their team they'd win like 3 SBs this year alone.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:51 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The truth hurts — but it’s the truth.

Some fail to believe it, though. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Last time I’ve seen this many drops was the 90’s.
Reply/Quote
I'm turning this off, this game is unwatchable and this is probably the death blow of the season, fitting the Ravens wore black because this is the Bengals funeral.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
We are about to get the Zac Taylor speech to stay with us, we are right there. Just a few plays away, like his first season with the bengals
Reply/Quote
Blitz every play! Let’s goooo!
Reply/Quote
What no one could predict was the total implosion of the defense especially in the areas they used to be good at - tackling, edge and cover. It's actually pretty strange why they are SO bad at these things.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals better hope they can extend Tee Higgins because the offense without Tee is absolutely abysmal.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, …………traitor Ozzie…….
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:54 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: We are about to get the Zac Taylor speech to stay with us, we are right there. Just a few plays away, like his first season with the bengals

Yeah, but Andy is gone and his birthday has passed, so Zac's all out of moves.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: I'm turning this off, this game is unwatchable and this is probably the death blow of the season, fitting the Ravens wore black because this is the Bengals funeral.

Spot on
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:48 AM)Destro Wrote: And people were talking smack about Watson being out.

Hell, I was talking smack about Jackson being "out" when he got dinged up earlier. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:53 AM)Destro Wrote: Some fail to believe it, though. 

Yes, unfortunately. Also, the defense has bigger issues than just missing Sam Hubbard.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: The Bengals better hope they can extend Tee Higgins because the offense without Tee is absolutely abysmal.

Problem is, they are inconsistent on everything, running, passing, blocking, tackling, covering. Where’s do I start
Reply/Quote