Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Just think, without Hugh Jackson, we could be losing by even more!
Reply/Quote
They need to Bench Dalton and be done with it.. He just sucks
Reply/Quote
And the rout is on. Think they'll hang a 50 burger on us?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:26 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Unfortunately, this is the 3rd game in a row they have done that.

(11-25-2018, 03:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I am running out of reasons to justify my support of this franchise.

We have cool uniform and helmet. :andy:
Reply/Quote
Any one else seeing that Austin wasnt the problem? LMAO
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:34 PM)Trademark Wrote: Baker >>>>> Dalton

#Facts
Reply/Quote
For everyone who said we were in the playoff hunt. Smack

Reply/Quote
Lmao at this joke of a franchise. 90s are in full swing.

And nothing will change.
Reply/Quote
my fantasy team is nearly done time to concentrate on college basketball. at this rate i might not even bother to watch next week. I can find better things to do with my Sundays
Reply/Quote
How can the defense be this bad? There was ZERO pressure on Mayfield. None.

Outside pitches work against this defense too. We have 3 1st Round CB's out there too. It's not like there's no talent.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:34 PM)bengals73 Wrote: They need to Bench Dalton and be done with it.. He just sucks

Amazing what AJ brings to the offense.  I am now a believer that AJ is the X factor and not Andy.
Reply/Quote
I told everyone Austin wasn't the problem with this Defense. Lb can't do shit
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:33 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Can we send Hue back over there

why would be do that??? it's clear Hue will be our next  HC!!!
Reply/Quote
That’s it. I’m done with this team. See ya guys. I’ll be back when Marvin and Mike are both gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Things that this Defense couldn't stop :

Old lady with a walker
Old lady in a wheelchair
Old lady crawling down the field
Reply/Quote
I thought the whole point of bringing Hue in was so Marvin could stay focused on the defense while the offense was on the field. That entire first offensive drive Marvin was watching from the sidelines.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:34 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Any one else seeing that Austin wasnt the problem? LMAO

And that's scary. I was hoping that all we had to do was fix the OLine, but we have an entire defense to fix. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's time to rebuild. New HC. New Staff.

Trade the 30+ stars for picks. Rebuild.

It's either that or be a 6 win team for the next 4-5 years.

Its been time
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:33 PM)jj22 Wrote: Someone throw in the white towel. Spare us some decency.

They need to tie like 20 sheets together and throw it, don't want them to miss it.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How can the defense be this bad? There was ZERO pressure on Mayfield. None.

Outside pitches work against this defense too. We have 3 1st Round CB's out there too. It's not like there's no talent.

We are making Mayfield look a lot better than he actually is. He is getting zero pressure, the receivers are constantly wide open, they can run at will. 
Reply/Quote