Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
C'mon guys.. Let's all root for the Browns to lessen the pain.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:43 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Hate the Lions even more since they weren't "expected" to draft an OG with their first pick. Oh well, it was the right move for them. 

Draft reports made it sound like we were takng Price regardless, anyway. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:44 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: It either lands on Ross's hands or there will never be a dive catch.

And that is why Ross is a bad WR. Good receivers don't need the ball right on their hands.
Reply/Quote
I cant remember the last time the bengals forced a punt
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: C'mon guys.. Let's all root for the Browns to lessen the pain.

go Ohio go!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:43 PM)bengals73 Wrote: AJ Needs to quit this team, He's the ONLY star on the offense. 

Eifert is where this team fell apart.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. And people scoff at the PFF ratings. The ratings are generally pretty accurate.

Price is one of the worst starting Centers in the league.

Notice how Mixon has no room to run.

Vast majority of this board are Ohio State fans. Any halfway decent OSU player that is drafted here will get big hype.

Dude is not having a good rookie campaign at all.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: It’s amazing how fast this season turned around. 4-1, division leaders. Steelers looking like a lost cause and then all of the sudden. Lose to the Steelers, blown out by Chiefs, barely beat the Buccaneers and blown out by the Saints
Then the rest.. Anyone wanna bet against the Raiders?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: It’s amazing how fast this season turned around. 4-1, division leaders. Steelers looking like a lost cause and then all of the sudden. Lose to the Steelers, blown out by Chiefs, barely beat the Buccaneers and blown out by the Saints

Every season it happens where teams start "hot" and fizzle by midseason. Seems this season we were that team along with the Jaguars.. oh well. Others do the opposite like the Colts.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:43 PM)matmaven Wrote: It all starts and ends with the worst, most inept ownership in the NFL.  Until that changes, the on-field product will never, ever really change.

Yep

Reply/Quote
I just want to see one forced punt while the game isnt in garbage mode...thats all I want
Reply/Quote
For those of you too young to remember...
*WELCOME TO THE 90's*

That is all.
Reply/Quote
3 ***** yards and we play zone and off the receivers. Make sense...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Does PFF consider that he has played 5 games at one of the hardest positions in football with crap around him???? Im holding Veterans accountable for this bullshit.

No. It considers actual play...

As does Mixon's statistics when Price is getting thrown out of the way and him getting tackled for a 4 yard loss.
Reply/Quote
I remember when Taz was a one man wreaking machine....
Reply/Quote
When it is 3rd down, I would love to see the DBs in front of the WRs instead of easy catches for first downs.
Reply/Quote
My god this team
Reply/Quote
3rd and 11. No problem.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: No. It considers actual play...

As does Mixon's statistics when Price is getting thrown out of the way and him getting tackled for a 4 yard loss.

Do you have stock in that garbage site or something?
Reply/Quote
Who the hell is 40?

How do you just run and slide past him?
Reply/Quote