Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
I take it back... THAT was embarrassing
Reply/Quote
Not that it matters but forward progress was clearly stopped.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
All we got to do is score 3 td's and get the 2nd half kickoff
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, I was thinking we were being a little too pessimistic going into this game, but being down 21-0 to the Browns in Cincy is just...wowza. Oh well, at least we have Jeff Driskell and Auden Tate in garbage time to look forward to?
Reply/Quote
So not only can we not stop them, when they are short we carry them into the end zone.

The unintentional comedy of this franchise is off the charts.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:52 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Could this finally be the game that gets us a new coaching staff, head coach and all??

Listen Carson, if you don't like our commitment to crap you and your whiney quitty diva baby ass can just leave town. We are more likely to bring Paul Alexander back on board than we are to change something.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Brees also has probably the greatest offensive mind in the NFL as his coach, and a FO that is good at getting him people who work well in that offense. (They also understand how important it is to have a good OL.)

Yessir. Honestly, NFL is about how well teams are managed.

We have a management team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years. We need to just realize that we're going to be average to bad most years and not expect too much.
Reply/Quote
Driskel! Driskel! Driskel!

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:53 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Not that it matters but forward progress was clearly stopped.

That's what I was saying.

How the **** is that play allowed to continue?
Reply/Quote
Come on Andy throw a pick 6 put us out of our misery ill watch you again next season I promise!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:52 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I must admit that observing this defense week after week is becoming a rather demoralizing experience.

The offense as well
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:52 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I must admit that observing this defense week after week is becoming a rather demoralizing experience.

I can see the Saints scoring on every drive...but giving up 3 straight TDs to the Browns?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Driskel, please.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That should have been whistled in the grasp.  WTF!

Lmao, They only do that when they want to throw a flag against us.
Reply/Quote
I think HUE is the bad news.. not Marvin.. where ever he goes it get worse.. I`d keep Marvin over Hue any day..
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile Austin is laughing at us while counting his money
Reply/Quote
This is fun.
Reply/Quote
This could be the one that gets Mervin fired, because even though Mike obviously doesn't mind losing to the Steelers, he does care about losing to the Browns. Wishful thinking, I know.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:48 PM)Synric Wrote: No defense.

NO offense either.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That should have been whistled in the grasp.  WTF!

Yep, when u jump that high and are grabbed, the only thing to do is to slam one down. That would have been a penalty of course... right?
Reply/Quote