Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-25-2018, 03:52 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Could this finally be the game that gets us a new coaching staff, head coach and all??

By new...do you mean Hue Jackson?

Firing coaches won't help us now.
Reply/Quote
Do these guys even practice defense
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just abolish the franchise.
There is no hope at all for these losers.
Reply/Quote
Trade away our number one draft pick for a 45 year old offensive lineman! ..and a few more washed up linebackers! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We just need more andy dalton! Maybe an extension? I dont think we've seen enough from him yet.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
How many ***** times are our defenders going to stand around and ***** watch. That’s exactly why Marvin needs shitcanned right away. There’s zero heart, pride, on this team. Everybody has checked out.
Reply/Quote
Just look at what the two OLs are doing and that is the story of the game...

Browns OL giving Chubb huge holes and Mayfield has a nice, wide pocket to work in.

Bengals OL giving Mixon no room to run and there is no pocket. Also defenders flying in unblocked constantly.
Reply/Quote
Honestly am hoping they put up a scoreline similar to what New Orleans did. The Bengals franchise is in chronic need of a complete factory reset. Not that it hasn't been for well over a decade.
Reply/Quote
Losing Zeitler and Whitworth plus not addressing LB for the plus 9 years is why we suck.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I was wondering how everyone would blame Dalton.

This is GREAT. Lol

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:54 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Driskel! Driskel! Driskel!

Can he play linebacker?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Gonna suck hearing how great the Browns are when in fact, it's the Bengals being really bad that's the case. Wait until the Texans roll them next week. Of course, they would give the Texans a tougher game than the Bengals would.
Reply/Quote
This team :

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7210443]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:55 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: We just need more andy dalton!  Maybe an extension?  I dont think we've seen enough from him yet.

The thing is, if you put Dalton on a well coached team that drafts well...he's probably a Top 10 QB. Here, he's exposed.
Reply/Quote
Haha
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:55 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Yep, when u jump that high and are grabbed, the only thing to do is to slam one down. That would have been a penalty of course... right?

If you watch all of our surrounding defenders stood around watching while nearly every offensive Browns player pushed the pile and never gave up.
Reply/Quote
Dalton is pure shit
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Atkins just got pancacked there.

He’s not getting nearly enough criticism from this fanbase. People talk about Burfict being a shell of himself, wtf about Geno money bags Atkins??

Reply/Quote
Andy plays well only when our defense plays well. SImple as that.
Reply/Quote
A lot of records going down today.
Reply/Quote