[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Worst defense in nfl history.
Reply/Quote
This defense is soooooooo bad

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
And as usual....no pressure and wide open receivers.
Reply/Quote
There is going to be a brawl soon.

Brown's players are regularly giving shots after the whistle.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hit as he threw, ball sailed, Core as usual just stands there.

Nothing new.

How does a team start 3-0 then just completely implode like this? It is EVERY phase of the game they are just horrible.

The wins gave a real sense of optimism that was way ahead of what this team can do. We were fortunate in the Colts, Falcons, Dolphins and the Bucs wins. Only win where I thought we looked decent across the board was against Baltimore. Team could very easily be 1-9 really.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Andy looked and acted frustrated on that last drive. That looked like a give up throw. This team has absolutely melted down.

I expect the homers to go AWOL or just avoid talking about how bad things are right now.

Yup

But dont forget about the few that will say "We still have a very good shot at going to the playoffs if we win out, and I like our chances"

Thats a guarantee...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Seems 55 needed those PEDs.

Yep. Guess that awful combine was more indicative of his true athleticism than we thought.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Dalton was targeting Core, so he may be given a pass for that INT.  

Second time a receiver wasn't even looking for the ball. Lol

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
back to back loses to rookie QB`s???
Reply/Quote
Is Wilson playing CB?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Marv can't blame Austin anymore. LOL

Austin is getting vindicated.
Reply/Quote
Gotta give credit to the Browns and Mayfield. They came ready to play, and Mayfield is making some really good throws.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
HOW are Cleveland receivers always WIDE OPEN?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Andy looked and acted frustrated on that last drive. That looked like a give up throw. This team has absolutely melted down.

I expect the homers to go AWOL or just avoid talking about how bad things are right now.

Homers are like:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRoKtMG65xlJhqE2XJbex...QuvNM0a5Kg]
Reply/Quote
I hope nobody minds, but I'm not paying attention to the game anymore and actually considering finding something else to do today and the rest of my life. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:03 PM)GodFather Wrote: Yup

But dont forget about the few that will say "We still have a very good shot at going to the playoffs if we win out, and I like our chances"

Thats a guarantee...

I was hoping for a little fire with the Browns talking smack, but well...here we are.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I know most of you support the Bengals though family, where you live etc. I picked this team! I could have had anyone!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: I hope nobody minds, but I'm not paying attention to the game anymore and actually considering finding something else to do today and the rest of my life. 

Try hot yoga
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: I hope nobody minds, but I'm not paying attention to the game anymore and actually considering finding something else to do today and the rest of my life. 

Go fishing!
Reply/Quote