Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
The one and only hope for change is that Mike Brown can't stand the taste of a 56-0 beat down at home against the team that fired his dad and he cans Marvin out of anger. 

The only way this scenario plays out is if Mike Brown has any emotions in him.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We're in a playoff hunt and we're down 28 -0 to a rookie QB
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Let's see what kind of halftime adjustments Marv can orchestrate.

That's just journalistic jargon.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
That was a nice catch.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: The route is on. And it's a Franchise changer. No way Marvin survives this. After blowing the Austin hire, and Hue's return falling (infamously) flat.
Wanna bet?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals are still good to give up another touchdown before the half. Just watch.

I'll actually be disappointed if it's still only 28-0 at the half.

But it will be. Can always rely on the Bengals for that disappointment thing.
Reply/Quote
In other news, Reggie Nelson just picked up his 38th career INT. Nice work Reggie, we sure do miss you around these parts..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol. I hope we lose 61-0.

Mike Brown deserves as much egg on his face as possible. Not that he cares enough to do anything about it.

Mike Brown doesn't care one bit about winning. No matter what he says. His actions tell us everything.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sarcasm? Cause if not, what will new draft picks do any better than the current draft picks that don't play all that well?

Remember how all anyone talked about in the preseason was how this team was so much different because of all the new/different moves they made?

Can't polish a turd.
I hope Mike Brown is on the phone with our next HC
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:15 PM)Millhouse Wrote: When I got into premier league quite a few years ago, I ended up following Manchester United. I figured since they have a rich history, 1st class organization, etc., definitely not picking a Bengals like team over there lol.

There are worst teams to pick over here than Manchester United.  They are not doing too well though.  Bengals are like Leeds United over there.  Google them, uncanny.  
Reply/Quote
wouldn't be surprised if Marvin takes a knee right now for his half time adjustments!!!
Reply/Quote
woohoo 5 yard gain
Reply/Quote
Let's make the november 25th 2018 a very embarrassing day for Bengals fans.

God.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I’ll predict it now: Cincinnati finishes last in the AFC North at 5-11. Cleveland finishes 9-6-1 and makes the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Just heard this is the most points Browns have scored in the first half since 1991!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:18 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Teams take on the personality of the HC. Marvin lacks charisma, imagination, enthusiasm and is paralyzed by the fear of failing.

That crap floats right up to Mike Brown the Clown 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's just journalistic jargon.

More lube is technically an adjustment. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:19 PM)LondonWhoDey Wrote: There are worst times to pick over here than Manchester United.  They are not doing too well though.  Bengals are like Leeds United over there.  Google them, uncanny.  

Leeds once won something. But yeah they are an absolute train wreck these days. Might be in for better times this season mind!
Reply/Quote
This has got to be the one that does it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:18 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We're in a playoff hunt and we're down 28 -0 to a rookie QB

Which is roughly the same as hunting polar bears with a spork.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote