Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-25-2018, 04:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I picked a winner (Devils) when I first got really into hockey back in the early 00’s. I’ve watched them win multiple Stanley Cups, and play in a couple others. Glad I didn’t go with the Ohio team who is still looking for their first playoff series win after 18 years.

People can talk about bandwagon fans all they want, but fact is certain franchises deserve their fans, and others don’t.

Devils??? YOU GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
YES! Celebrate your ass off Mixon...you've earned it. Here comes that second half surge that makes us all look like idiots!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The one and only hope for change is that Mike Brown can't stand the taste of a 56-0 beat down at home against the team that fired his dad and he cans Marvin out of anger. 

The only way this scenario plays out is if Mike Brown has any emotions in him.

Does this man look like he feels emotion? 

[Image: Mike-Brown-Cincinnati-Bengals-595x335.jpg]

(11-25-2018, 04:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You can’t teach swagger. Dalton should just retire and teach Sunday school.

Dalton is just caught up in the mess like anyone else. I hope we trade him, Green, Atkins and Dunlap. Let them go elsewhere.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Losing but Mixon is still shining.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Needless TO there
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:26 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Wasting breath here man.. It was Dalton's fault before he even threw the pick.

The man is somehow supposed to find people open, who can't get open, run for his life and make his running backs gain yards.

Mixon has 5 carries for - 1 yard. 

I accept it and move on. 

You really need to let go of the dalton love.  Is he terrible?  No.  Will he ever lead a team on a deep playoff run?  No   Hes between great and terrible  He's decidedly average to slightly above average
Reply/Quote
That little run was Mixons best run of the year.
Reply/Quote
PUNT!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
MIXON is our best RB and best RECEIVER on the field right now... ffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Bad QB play always matters.  I can't help but notice how much nicer the numbers of the QB who is up by 28 points right now look.

We could have the love child of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning at QB for us. It matters not if your defence gives up a TD every time they take the field. We'd just be down by 14 or something if great Andy turned up. 

Sure in a better spot to win the game in the 2nd half, but who honestly thinks this defence doesnt just give up another 20 points?
Reply/Quote
Horrible fade throw from Andy. Horrible
Reply/Quote
I love Mixon he is one of the few that seems like he gives a damn.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ Andy keep it in bounds dude
Reply/Quote
Why do I have a feeling that no matter what happens here, the Browns will still score before the half.
Reply/Quote
Why is Fisher out?
Reply/Quote
AUDEN TATE RED ZONE TARGET!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:28 PM)Synric Wrote: Losing but Mixon is still shining.

Shine? He had a total of something like 5 yards before that run.
Reply/Quote
If only Tate was 8 foot 7
Reply/Quote
DOnt celebrate...nobody on this team deserves to celebrate
Reply/Quote
Hey we scored.....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote