Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
When you hang on to a HC that's 0-7 in the playoffs it sends a signal to the players that you're ok with mediocrity. The players then subconsciously work less and the results permeate and make the team horrible.
Reply/Quote
defensive half time adjustments anyone???
Reply/Quote
Looks like baker is gonna own this division and Steelers will be good so we’ll be battling the basement with Baltimore for the foreseeable future
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
FYI the Browns defense gives up 30 less yards and 5 fewer points per game than the Bengals.

Just saying, I'd rather be the QB facing the Bengals defense. Especially with how they've melted down of late.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If Cincinnati scores on the first possession after halftime things will turn around.  But if not....

Bwahaha   

Wont make a difference since the browns scored at will.  Still no punts and the browns basically gave up that last drive.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:22 PM)Shady Wrote: Did you all catch that graphic?  

they just called us the BE GALS

Currently they ARE GALS

No disrespect to the gals out there.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:28 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: You really need to let go of the dalton love.  Is he terrible?  No.  Will he ever lead a team on a deep playoff run?  No   Hes between great and terrible  He's decidedly average to slightly above average

Perfect QB for Mike Brown!

Reply/Quote
Browns put up 296 yards that half. It's staggering how this defense is poor week after week. Bengals gave up over 2500 yards the last 5 games coming into this.
Reply/Quote
How much do we miss Zimmer.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If Cincinnati scores on the first possession after halftime things will turn around.  But if not....

We usually come out weaker after 2nd half adjustments. I think we hardly scored in the 3rd quarter. 3 & out is my bet, as hard as I try NOT to be a Neg Nan.
Reply/Quote
I picked a bad day to stop drinking.
Reply/Quote
Me thinks Mike Brown’s Way of running this franchise is a stark contrast from the way the NFL wants things ran. How else can anyone explain biased officiating against this team regardless of officiating crew and who we are playing.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When you hang on to a HC that's 0-7 in the playoffs it sends a signal to the players that you're ok with mediocrity. The players then subconsciously work less and the results permeate and make the team horrible.

It most definitely establishes a framework in which failure is not only tolerated, but accepted without consequence.
Reply/Quote
Remember when we could have fired Marvin after the 2015 meltdown and promoted Zimmer?

Fun stuff.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Forget yards. The distance the Cincinnati defense gives up per game should be measured in light years.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:42 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Remember when we could have fired Marvin after the 2015 meltdown and promoted Zimmer?

Fun stuff.

Le sigh...I was just thinking of that. Loyalty bites Mike Brown again and again.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:42 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Remember when we could have fired Marvin after the 2015 meltdown and promoted Zimmer?

Fun stuff.

Well we are talking about an owner who's first decision he ever made at the helm was firing Sam Wyche followed by the second decision of hiring Dave Shula over Bill Cowher.
Reply/Quote
Last time we won a playoff game, we had a left-handed QB.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic2.businessinsider...-9.jpg&f=1]
Just sayin.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:41 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Me thinks Mike Brown’s Way of running this franchise is a stark contrast from the way the NFL wants things ran.  How else can anyone explain biased officiating against this team regardless of officiating crew and who we are playing.

Mike Brown is the welfare recipient of the Nfl Owners.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:37 PM)OandB Wrote: defensive half time adjustments anyone???

Yeah. Browns are now going to run the ball down the Bengals throats instead of throwing it. 
Reply/Quote