Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
This defense is laughable. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Stealers hang a fifty-burger on them next week...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is absolutely hilarious seeing folks bash Marvin for doing the exact opposite of what they usually bash him for.

LOL. Context completely eludes you. When you don't put pressure on the QB and you drop back into a zone...and you've already shown a blatant propensity for giving up 3rd and longs, you don't call a timeout. 

This isn't rocket surgery. Get yourself straightened out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:55 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Kirkpatrick is such garbage

He has only been beaten twice this game. Sheesh. What more do you want!????? Hahaha

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Personally think Coleman got away with a push off towards the end of the stem of his route. It was subtle, but it created the separation.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: This defense is laughable. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Stealers hang a fifty-burger on them next week...

Hey, make sure you calm down...

Reply/Quote
Still a 2 TD lead.. Another TD puts it completely away..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Our defense needs to step up a little bit we’re playing the browns and are lucky to be up 14
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our opponents have 6 points. Calm down.

TO be fair they are the Browns. But you are correct, as bad as the D looks a lot of the time they are the definition of bend but don't break. 

*Except at the end of those other 2 games.

Reply/Quote
Do we have nothing but Graeters to show when they are in Cincy?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. Context completely eludes you. When you don't put pressure on the QB and you drop back into a zone...and you've already shown a blatant propensity for giving up 3rd and longs, you don't call a timeout. 

This isn't rocket surgery. Get yourself straightened out. 

Damn, it took you that long to come up with that?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: Still a 2 TD lead.. Another TD puts it completely away..

I'm not sure there is a safe lead for a Bengals team...
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: Still a 2 TD lead.. Another TD puts it completely away..

I'd like three more...
Reply/Quote
Can we get Mixon to 100 yards rushing? Somehow, someway.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:58 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: TO be fair they are the Browns. But you are correct, as bad as the D looks a lot of the time they are the definition of bend but don't break. 

*Except at the end of those other 2 games.

I won’t argue that...but this is the 0-10 Browns...

But I’ll definitely take a sloppy defensive win...win is a win

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:56 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Did you respond to everyone saying this!?

Should I respond the same way when Dalton throws a pass away and you say bad pass...

Calm down.

If you want.

Reply/Quote
Wide pitch is always awesome on 3rd.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And we're back to horribly play calling. They bring everyone to the line and we try to run.
Reply/Quote
sweet a 3 and out... Marv ball in effect.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: This defense is laughable. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Stealers hang a fifty-burger on them next week...

9th in scoring D,  10th in total D. 

If this D is laughable, what do you call the other 22 defenses in the league? 
Reply/Quote
Now we're back to the usual Bengals' second half offense.

Reply/Quote