Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
Marvin told a BS story about the trade. Why would you wait until 3:50 for a 4pm deadline? Sounds like buck passing and complete BS!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hard to say.

With a win today, they are 4-0 vs the Browns in the last 2 years...but just 7-15-1 against everyone else.

Yeah. No one should get excited about this win. Sorry. Pitt will be here to slap the Bengals back to reality next week after they get to 5-6 against the browns(lol).

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Huge 3rd down here for browns team that converts on 3&1s a lot better then we do
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
This makes me ask why we sent Tupou back to the PS? He HAS to be better at just clogging it up than what we've been seeing.
Reply/Quote
I'm picking up this All Star card on Ebay before it becomes too valuable!

[Image: 51At50R-prL._SY300_.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 05:01 PM)matmaven Wrote: 9th in scoring D,  10th in total D. 

If this D is laughable, what do you call the other 22 defenses in the league? 

If our D doesn’t pitch a shutout they’re garbage!

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 05:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: AJ Maccaron  lucked out..

Yep that clip they showed him greeting the Brown's owner he probably said, "Thanks for the last minute save."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
sacked! Sims!
Reply/Quote
SACK!!
Reply/Quote
Phat Boy!

Reply/Quote
Ouch.

I think I'd rather have Geno sack me then have Sims come down square on top of me.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 05:02 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: WHY WOULD YOU CALL THAT STUPID PLAY ON 3RD DOWN

Hey we already scored 7 this half. What more do you want?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Browns returning the favor of stupid play calling.
Reply/Quote
phat pat attack
Reply/Quote
Thank God for Browns being Browns
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn, it took you that long to come up with that?

No. At the half, i went downstairs and threw some chemicals in the pool. Still haven't closed it. I left the laptop open where i left off, so when i came back, i had to catch up. I'm still a couple pages behind right now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 05:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: AJ Maccaron  lucked out..

Don't worry..Cleveland will throw a gazillion bucks at him in free agency so we can get our coveted 7th round comp pick..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How did they not give Atkins the sack?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 05:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ouch.

I think I'd rather have Geno sack me then have Sims come down square on top of me.

He should be back in concussion check from the look of the way his head hit the ground.
Reply/Quote
Nice 10ish yard return by Erickson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote