Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
(11-26-2017, 06:05 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It really is hard for some to grasp the big picture of things though.

Level of competition IS a big deal you know.

Especially him. I don’t bother arguing with him.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Holy crap, the Playoff Machine even has plausible scenarios of us getting the 6 seed at 8-8, as well as teams getting the 6 seed at 7-9.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Buffalo has to play New England.  Twice.

As much as I would love to go the playoffs.. with this team ... i get cringy...  i mean previous playoff games we HAD a team that could win but stunk... this one might be one of those traditional wildcard blow out games.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The Patriots will purposefully lose to the Bills to try and keep us out of the playoffs. Bill Belichick is a mastermind, he is afraid of us. It was tough to type this

You made my eyes bleed. I’m sure most of the Patriots are getting ring sizes right now

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:06 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: No that would be your team portrait of the Browns.

Gasp!  Sad

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:03 PM)R3stangs Wrote: We gave up a ton of long pass plays today. its just not encouraging.

Cleveland will beat somebody this season. Hopefully they’ll steal one from Baltimore and Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Holy crap, the Playoff Machine even has plausible scenarios of us getting the 6 seed at 8-8, as well as teams getting the 6 seed at 7-9.

All it takes is getting in!

I think we can only lose one more...Pittsburgh, my guess. Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore all seem ‘winable’

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The Patriots will purposefully lose to the Bills to try and keep us out of the playoffs. Bill Belichick is a mastermind, he is afraid of us. It was tough to type this
[Image: th?id=OIP.e8IvQDGlbKZD0YN2nUiJqgEsCf&pid...=315&h=168]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cleveland will beat somebody this season. Hopefully they’ll steal one from Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

Baltimore. Help us get into the playoffs. Calling it now

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:07 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Uh... simple maths bud. We have to actually be tied with them to be able to use a tiebreaker... 

In a two way tie at that...
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:09 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: All it takes is getting in!

I think we can only lose one more...Pittsburgh, my guess. Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore all seem ‘winable’

We’re due against the Steelers. Stop LeVeon Bell and contain Pig Pen and it can be done.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cleveland will beat somebody this season.  Hopefully they’ll steal one from Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

I'd love to see it with either one.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Like that found in underwear!

Well not as long, but yeah!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:07 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Especially him. I don’t bother arguing with him.

You sure respond to me a lot...

Reply/Quote
Forget about the hapless Turds. It’s Steelers Week!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit! You made me think of the Titanic!

Don't worry we'll be going down like the Titanic next week.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Don't worry we'll be going down like the Titanic next week.

I don’t think so, ‘74. Something happened at that Denver game; I saw something switch “on.”
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Don't worry we'll be going down like the Titanic next week.

Not worried. Already on the phone with the bookie making bets!

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's amusing seeing folks trying to complain about this game

I would just like to clarify that any of my statements that are perceived as negative are only because the Bengals have had the Browns number for a few years now, so the win can't really be considered 'great' and it doesn't show how the Bengals are rounding into playoff form. 

The real test to see if they've turned any corner and if they're really a threat to make a run for the playoffs will be next week, at home, against the Steelers who always play well against the Bengals and on MNF. I won't bother posting Marv's stats in prime time and against the Steelers. I'll just reserve judgement on how 'well' they're playing until next Monday night around midnight. 

Based on numerous past examples, i expect the Steelers to slap them around and slap the fans back into reality. 

The absolute worst thing that could happen to the Bengals is that Pitt looks bad and loses tonight. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:03 PM)Utts Wrote: Buffalo is probably going to have more wins than us, straight up. So...

They still have the Patriots twice and they end @NE and @Miami.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote