Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Tompa bay and Wentz tied at 31. macdonald jones wins again.
Reply/Quote
I'll say it again... Zac Taylor......Stiller Killer. (and yes, he is now .500 against them Wink )
Reply/Quote
Well, that was fun. Hopefully nobody gets DUI on the way home. It looked like lots of drinking was going on, ha ha.
Reply/Quote
Give props to the OL - they made TJ Watt disappear and of the 2 sacks one was Burrow just making the wrong decision. And on the ground they just steamrolled the Stealers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:01 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Phillips is awful

I think that was easily seen. Need to cut him. He won’t be back next year.

Reply/Quote
I hope it is freezing next week.

go stains Sick

Reply/Quote
I'm still in the fire Zac camp, if anyone is checking.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Unsung Hero's : The Bengals Blockers

All those running yards and passing yards. You don't get that without Blocking. Plus Burrow was sacked a couple times, but he didn't get clobbered all day long.

We've complained about The O Line in past. Lets give the Reps and Respect when they Block Steelers off the field today.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:06 PM)Destro Wrote: I'm still in the fire Zac camp, if anyone is checking.

Well he had a much better offensive game plan today then any game I've watched.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bengals sweep Sqealers and win 3 straight! New-Day, Who-Dey!,
Reply/Quote
It is absolutely not fair that the Patriots are this good. They deserve a LONG PERIOD of suckage.
Reply/Quote
Steelers D gives up the most yards per carry in the league.
Most 20+ yard rushes.
Most 40+ yard rushes.
Reply/Quote
Very comfortable win. Pick 6 was the back breaker. Mixon dominated all day.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll say it again... Zac Taylor......Stiller Killer. (and yes, he is now .500 against them Wink )

MB offering him a lifetime contract tonight.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:08 PM)Tomkat Wrote: It is absolutely not fair that the Patriots are this good.  They deserve a LONG PERIOD of suckage.

He is a rookie he will be ousted in 1st round I suspect unless Billy B is more than just T. Brady's coach.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:06 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Well, that was fun. Hopefully nobody gets DUI on the way home. It looked like lots of drinking was going on, ha ha.

I hope anyone drinking who decides to drive home gets a DUI and spends the night in jail.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
So many big games left. It is honestly pretty overwhelming. Every team for the most part, remaining, is a playoff team. Sheesh

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:08 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well he had a much better offensive game plan today then any game I've watched.

Hand the ball to Mixon and keep doing it. This was a game built for him to shine in. Just like when Joe changed the play at the line. That fake to Mixon the Steelers bit on and opened the pass to Higgins ( which should have been a TD ) But Mixon just ran it in on the next play. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:10 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: So many big games left. It is honestly pretty overwhelming. Every team for the most part, remaining, is a playoff team. Sheesh

Yes, but the Bengals seem to be peaking at the right time.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:10 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: So many big games left. It is honestly pretty overwhelming. Every team for the most part, remaining, is a playoff team. Sheesh

That’s fine with me. If we can’t compete with the remaining schedule then we don’t belong in the playoffs. If we keep playing like this I will feel much better with a playoff spot.
Reply/Quote