Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Do defenders realize that when you roll tackle you're giving them more yards?
Reply/Quote
Remember in 2019 when so many wanted the Bengals to draft Devin Bush...I'm glad the Steelers got him instead

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:05 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I have to say... other than 3rd and goal that resulted in Burrow sack (I think he audibled) - it's been FANTASTIC.

I know we have great receiving weapons, but this needs to be a run first team.  Helps the passing game, helps the defense.  
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m telling you, I don’t think Apple was ever touched.

Now I wanna find a replay and see for myself.
Reply/Quote
I wish the NFL had player cameras, because Iv been wanting to see what Jesse Bates is doing. Teams dont even throw his way, so that must mean hes locking down his 1/2 or 1/3 of the field pretty good.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
need to start getting some real pressures on Ben now
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:07 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Dont get cocky.  Steelers are almost never out of it

It’s ok if we get cocky. Well everyone but me. If I get cocky, it affects things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We can get cocky, didn't we score on 9 straight possessions? Imagine getting the ball back with 25 seconds and still score again before half lol
Reply/Quote
Almost killed him
Reply/Quote
Our Chase makes the catch.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:09 PM)michae lsean Wrote: Announcers praying for a Steeler comeback

I would do the same. The network makes money on eyeballs so they need people to stay tuned for the ad revenue.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s ok if we get cocky. Well everyone but me. If I get cocky, it affects things.

Isn't wife happy? 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:10 PM)Housh Wrote: I wish the NFL had player cameras, because Iv been wanting to see what Jesse Bates is doing. Teams dont even throw his way, so that must mean hes locking down his 1/2 or 1/3 of the field pretty good.

There he is lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Sh*t, wish Claypool's last tip up would have resulted in a pick.
Reply/Quote
Let's go get some more!

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:10 PM)kalibengal Wrote: need to start getting some real pressures on Ben now

This.  Still haven't hit him one.

Time to add another 7 before the half!
Reply/Quote
I want another TD here or at least a FG
Reply/Quote
Fat ben will go down in history as best pump faker in history.

Lol we get ball back with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts lol. Barbeque chicken time.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Announcers praying for a Steeler comeback

Still better than Fouts.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Great stop by the D. Very good! Lets punch another one in before halftime. That would be amazing
Reply/Quote