Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Good from 60, time to pull QB/RB/WR starters.
Reply/Quote
Money Mac boys! We still mad about that draft pick, or no?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: like baltimore pulled lamar in 4th? similar but not same

We pulled Lamar in the late 3rd for a number of games with 30 point leads his MVP season. Keep your man safe. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
McPherson will destroy ALL of the Cincinnati kicking records if the Bengals can keep him. What a weapon
Reply/Quote
This team needs a fun backup cause I sense the next decade will have alot of offensive explosions like this
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Pull everyone.

Time for our pass rush to feast on defense and Perine carry the ball every play on offense.
Reply/Quote
Time to start sitting guys. This one’s done.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:06 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: And it wasn't just as an NFL player, he was a total garbage human on campus at Miami Ohio.

My buddy is a Steeler's fan and his brother had a shitty story about Ben when he came into the Nike factory store in like 2005 or so. Dude is a scumbag. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Money Mac.

Be smart. Pull everyone with a cap hit above 4 million.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Would love to see our backup OL get some time
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We pulled Lamar in the late 3rd for a number of games with 30 point leads his MVP season. Keep your man safe. 

Yes, you are Correct. I guess 30 point leads do not earn superbowls though, but we do need to protect the main men safe.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We pulled Lamar in the late 3rd for a number of games with 30 point leads his MVP season. Keep your man safe. 

It's time. We got that next score.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Time for the Perine/Evans show.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My buddy is a Steeler's fan and his brother had a shitty story about Ben when he came into the Nike factory store in like 2005 or so. Dude is a scumbag. 

Wife's sister had classes with him at Miami. He is a colossal garbage human being.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:11 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: McPherson will destroy ALL of the Cincinnati kicking records  if the Bengals can keep him.  What a weapon

He's our Justin Tucker.
Reply/Quote
31 point lead against the Longest Yard team. Time to hide helmets
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I would like to see one more good drive from the offense then they can sit; just because the last couple of drives have not looked as sharp.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yes, you are Correct. I guess 30 point leads do not earn superbowls though, but we do need to protect the main men safe.

Yep, this isn't college ball. Be smart. Pull your franchise.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My buddy is a Steeler's fan and his brother had a shitty story about Ben when he came into the Nike factory store in like 2005 or so. Dude is a scumbag. 

Well, what happened?
Reply/Quote
Steelers going conservative, as well?
Reply/Quote