Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
I am so erect right now. Rocking all 3 1/2 inches!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
These should be our permanent home unis. I think they have only lost a couple games in that combo since they debuted it.

Reply/Quote
Darius Phillip's rocked off the line on that line of scrimmage on that Claypool catch.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
WAY TO STOP PHILLIPS from taking the bait!!!!
Reply/Quote
Claypool being a typical Steelers thug *****.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Claypool turning into typical Steeler trash
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I posit that the BJ Hill trade should rank right up there with the greatest trades made. Like only the Herschel Walker trade was a better one.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dude that's physical assault
Reply/Quote
Oh look, Steelers being dirty pieces of shit. Surprise.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Steelers are such punks. Hate how they never really get called on it by the national media.
Reply/Quote
Dude WTF is Claypool doing? Someone pop his ass
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:32 PM)Synric Wrote: Darius Phillip's rocked off the line on that line of scrimmage on that Claypool catch.

And now we know why
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:31 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: These should be our permanent home unis. I think they have only lost a couple games in that combo since they debuted it.

If you consider the orange socks...this is a new combo

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This is why you pull starters.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Did I just see that right, that Browns and Ravens play back to back the next two weeks?

If so, maybe we need to pull for the loser of tonight's game next week to push them both back?

The Browns have a bye week in between the two games with the Ravens.  The Ravens play the Steelers in between the 2 games with the Browns.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:32 PM)Housh Wrote: Dude WTF is Claypool doing? Someone pop his ass

I would have loved to see zac taylor go out there and flatten him (or try). If you want to earn bengals fans...lol
Reply/Quote
Pass rushers are going to be exhausted tonight
Reply/Quote
Steelers back to their bush league tactics again. Scumbags...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Stoolers gon' Stool.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:31 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: These should be our permanent home unis. I think they have only lost a couple games in that combo since they debuted it.

I'd be fine with that. I really like them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote