Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (5-5)
Sunday, November 26th, 2023 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn
Referee: Brad Rogers
{Streaming: Link}
Betting Line: Steelers -1.5

[Image: GrP92Fc.png]
- Protect the QB vs Watt, Highsmith, Heyward

- Stop the run vs Warren/Harris

No problem, Bengals O-line and Rush Defense have been the strengths of the team this season,, LOL.

That said,,, **** The Squealers!

Let's go Cincy!!
Who Dey
Pitt Sux

Let the Jake Browning era commence!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: kenny-pickett-pittsburgh-steelers.gif]

Break out game coming!  Cool
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bengals inactives<br><br>WR Tee Higgins (hamstring)<br>RB Chris Evans<br>CB Cam Taylor-Britt (quad)<br>OL Trey Hill<br>OL D’Ante Smith (knee)<br>DT Jay Tufele</p>&mdash; Charlie Goldsmith (@CharlieG__) <a href="https://twitter.com/CharlieG__/status/1728813408685048252?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 26, 2023</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(11-26-2023, 12:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: kenny-pickett-pittsburgh-steelers.gif]

HAHA, you forgot the  Ninja

What spot do you guys think you'll be gunning for to trade up and get a QB this spring?
(11-26-2023, 12:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: kenny-pickett-pittsburgh-steelers.gif]

If he can't break out against a Bengals team that stinks defending the pass and likely our offense allows Pickett to be on the field over 35 minutes, then Steeler's better send him on his way as they did Canada.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
If we only win one more game this season please let it be against these bastards hate em.

Vontaze really should be ruler of the jungle today.
(11-26-2023, 02:23 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: If we only win one more game this season please let it be against these bastards hate em.

Vontaze really should be ruler of the jungle today.

Agreed, however if we somehow win today I do think we have a shot to win a couple more!
No CTB today

This will get even uglier than I originally thought.

Squeezers 31-13
(11-26-2023, 01:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: HAHA, you forgot the  Ninja

What spot do you guys think you'll be gunning for to trade up and get a QB this spring?

One spot higher than the Bengals, so....4th should do the trick  Wink
This is gonna be a slaughter
Forget this glorification of Steelers and how bad they are going to beat Bengals. Pickett isn't that good. I have seen good NFL QB's in person, and Pickett is not a good NFL QB. So a low scoring game, which Bengals can win.

BEAT STEELERS and the heck with this tanking for draft garbage. BEAT STEELERS and I hope Russell Wilson and Denver knock off Browns without Chubb and Watson, I could see Denver winning that one. A day where Bengals WIN and Steelers and Browns lose.

Pitt Sux

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Looks like a sparse crowd?
Well I said I’d be Haley with one win between OSU and the Bengals. Up to the Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

If he falls flat today, that may be his death knell. You just don’t get the time that you used to to develop.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(11-26-2023, 02:53 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Looks like a sparse crowd?

Burrow = $$$. Nobody wants to sit in crappy weather watching a back up QB on a 5-5 team
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Not liking CTB being out today. That is devastating to our secondary, IMO.

The sad thing is our defense is going to look terrible regardless, as the 4 weeks of game film leading up to this game are useless with a new coordinator and new playcaller. Every tendency that has been collected is now meaningless.
Take it one possession at a time. Move the chains and don’t get cute.
Showtime so to speak.