***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
My way too early mock

R1 P17 TE Brock Bowers - Georgia
R2 P17 G Troy Fautanu - Washington
R3 P17 C Sedrick Van Pran - Georgia
R4 P17 RB Trey Benson -
R5 P17 DL T'Vondre Sweat - Texas
R5 P34 S Yam Banks - South Alabama

Freakin fan speak lets me get to the 4/5th round then glitches back to the first round. So this is obviously incomplete.
(11-26-2023, 07:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: I hope they lose and blame their season’s decline on Kelce and Swift. I’m already over that annoyance. It’s everywhere. Gagggg

lol

Seriously though, time for a different AFC team (not the Rat Turds please) to go to the SB

I’m pulling for TUA. Classy dude.

I would like to see Tua or Chargers/Houston
(11-26-2023, 06:59 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Be careful there. A friend of mine was at a Bengals Jags game a number of years ago. At the time, he was in his 60s. He’s about 5’8”, if that and not a loud, vocal, fan. At one point, a Jags fan turned and punched him in the face with a cop standing right there. The cop just shrugged his shoulders as if nothing happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit like that happens at all games, it's not a family affair, bet it never was.
(11-26-2023, 07:50 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I would like to see Tua or Chargers/Houston

Houston - same !!
(11-26-2023, 06:53 PM)bengalrick Wrote: If I was Burrow; after surgery I’m calling my agent & other representation & putting the wheels in motion for demanding a trade. He can see what we all see…..

What a ridiculous post. If he didn’t refuse to come here when the team actually was a dumpster fire, he’s not going to demand a trade after going to a Super Bowl and AFCCG. Not to mention becoming the highest paid player in the league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(11-26-2023, 07:47 PM)TKUHL Wrote: My way too early mock

R1 P17 TE Brock Bowers - Georgia
R2 P17 G Troy Fautanu - Washington
R3 P17 C Sedrick Van Pran - Georgia
R4 P17 RB Trey Benson -
R5 P17 DL T'Vondre Sweat - Texas
R5 P34 S Yam Banks - South Alabama

Freakin fan speak lets me get to the 4/5th round then glitches back to the first round. So this is obviously incomplete.

Bengals are not picking 17th.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]