Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Did we even throw the ball more than 30 yards in any play.
(11-26-2023, 05:50 PM)TKUHL Wrote: And that’s a wrap.
Round #1 OL
Round #2 OL
Round #3 OL
Round #4 OL
Round #5 OL
Round #6 OL
Round #7 OL

Fire Pollack, no more play calling by committee.

And how good has the Bengals brain trust been at drafting for the OL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The look on Joe Burrow’s face after the game was telling. I think he was thinking about calling his agent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Time to do my thousands of mock drafts of players we will never see.
While there was still a glimmer of hope I was opposed to tanking.

Now they can lose every single game fleet get ourself a player.
(11-26-2023, 05:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh please. They took a TD off the board for Pittsburgh, too. We didn’t deserve to even be in this game, let alone win it.

Ruling that pass incomplete in real time was the correct move, and Pittsburgh evidently agreed with it as they did not challenge the ruling (with no guarantee it would be overturned).  But the hold on the TD was clear live AND it was flagged, but that cannot be challenged to make it right when they eff it up like that.
They can go ahead and lose out after this
(11-26-2023, 05:52 PM)bjf123 Wrote: And how good has the Bengals brain trust been at drafting for the OL?

Right? Looks like a good way to burn an entire draft to me.

(11-26-2023, 05:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The look on Joe Burrow’s face after the game was telling.  I think he was thinking about calling his agent.

He was like "With my contract, I'll buying my own funking O-line."
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Wife surprised me for my birthday yesterday with a trip to Florida for the jags game next week. Arranged everthing before the season started. Not very excited about the game now
(11-26-2023, 05:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The look on Joe Burrow’s face after the game was telling.  I think he was thinking about calling his agent.

Pretty sure he is thinking about surgery in the morning to his throwing hand.

(11-26-2023, 05:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The look on Joe Burrow’s face after the game was telling. I think he was thinking about calling his agent.

Why? He’s pumped Zac Taylor’s tires more than anyone. Well, maybe not Soonerpeace.

(11-26-2023, 05:50 PM)TKUHL Wrote: And that’s a wrap.
Round #1 OL
Round #2 OL
Round #3 OL
Round #4 OL
Round #5 OL
Round #6 OL
Round #7 OL

Fire Pollack, no more play calling by committee.

Why is it we see where work is needed but the organization does not. I mean maybe we don’t need to draft all OL but yeah, that second part you are 100% right. Offensive play calling is sh_t and that OL just isn’t getting it done.
Bet the under the rest of the way on the Bengals.
(11-26-2023, 05:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Did we even throw the ball more than 30 yards in any play.

Nope. Part of the problem. We made it easy on the Stealer D. No attempts at all to stretch the field, way too much lateral stuff, too much shotgun and too much running wide and especially wide right. If Browning can't throw it down the field then bench him. 

Terrible game - we didn't even get our kids significant exposure to make it worthwhile. We don't need to see Boyd or Mixon or Irwin - we know what they are. We need to see Charlie Jones receiving and more Yoshi snaps and Chase Brown running. Otherwise we do the usual Bungle thing and go into offseason without enough information on the kids to make intelligent decisions. 
(11-26-2023, 05:51 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Why? You don’t think we lose to Cleveland and Baltimore who has practically owned Burrow when they’re healthy (Cleveland anytime)? We probably lose that Baltimore game on Thursday night too.

You can make stuff up to help you feel better, but this team is bad. Burrow barely gets this team to the playoffs even if healthy.

I'm not making up anything dude, I'm looking at the games. We were 4-1 with a healthy Burrow and comfortably beat the 49ers/Bills in back to back weeks when he was fit. You're kidding yourself if you seriously think today's game is no different with a better QB in there. You really think Burrow puts a whole 10 points on Pittsburgh today? 
(11-26-2023, 05:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: They can go ahead and lose out after this

Gimme that other Steelers game. I will never, ever, be ok with losing to them.

(11-26-2023, 05:52 PM)bjf123 Wrote: And how good has the Bengals brain trust been at drafting for the OL?

Exactly! lol that’s why I have an OL with every pick. The whole blind squirrel thing.
Okay. If you want to tank, let’s tank.
Shortest Gameday thread. People gave up on these guys already.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari.