Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-24-2019, 03:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nick Vigil is SO bad at footballing.

He’s garbage
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:28 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Dalton was a problem.  If you cant see that, then you are a homer.  This team needs far more than just a QB, but Dalton was indeed a part of the problem.  Finley is definitely worse so far but that doesnt mean Dalton was the answer either

I feel like that's an accurate statement.

But, the problems are far above Dalton. Coaching is absolutely TERRIBLE. And we know that Management is bad.
Reply/Quote
Wow, that never happens.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
the play was over because the squeeler stepped out of bounds... wow
Reply/Quote
Hey a Bengals DB held onto the ball
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Look closely. These are the comments of butt hurt Dalton lovers. 

Dalton needs to move on from cincy.  Nice guy but not gonna be a part of the future here
Reply/Quote
Way to go, top 5 Red Zone defense!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Int. This game may come down to who scores the first TD.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Good play by the DL, Williams lucky to be just standing there. That was a real good time for a turnover.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Watch out Rudolph might get mad after he threw that pick and start trying to twist Bengals player's helmets off and kick them in the nads. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Denied....Bengals Intercept the ball...No Points.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: Int. This game may come down to who scores the first TD.

Or fumbles in their own end-zone for a safety.
Reply/Quote
This team doesn't need a linebacker. It needs an entire linebacking corps.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wow, that never happens.

Hell must be freezing over ?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:28 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Rogers wouldn’t prosper withe this crappy line.  He would be looking up at the clouds on his back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep. And the receivers don't get open...and the playcalls don't help and are predictable.

On 3rd and long, we throw 3 yard passes.

It's just a litany of terrible.

Honestly, IF we had the Patriots roster and Bengals coaches...we probably struggle to win 8 games.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: Int. This game may come down to who scores the first TD.

Ooh, I don't like the sound of that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well I'll be darned..  Being darned has always been my childhood dream..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You know, with all the Steelers injuries...I thought we'd have a shot at winning.

So far, I've got to say...their defense seems to dominate our offense...and they seem to be the team that will manufacture offense.

Their defense is solid so Pitt just needs a FG and a pick 6.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Im ready to go back to Dalton. Finley doesn’t look like a young QB who will get better with playing time. He is nowhere near an NFL QB.

At this point, i'd rather see Dalton's super sucky play opposed to Finley's super super super sucky play. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
now if only they can score?
Reply/Quote