Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-24-2019, 04:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How come the kick return guy can’t get a shot returning punts?
Because he's a KICK returner. Not a punt returner. Duh.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Steelers punt
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
It is kind of amusing but the Steelers board's game day thread sounds scarily similar to this one. Usually, it is like we are watching 2 different games.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Unleash the JOOSE Ryan!

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 04:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I had the volume down. What was the ref babbling about?

Tried to do a 10 second runoff, then tried to force the Bengals to use a timeout to stop the 10 second runoff from a Steelers penalty.

Bengals just were able to turn down the runoff all along.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Finley to Boyd deep while the pot is hot.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 04:21 PM)pally Wrote: It is kind of amusing but the Steelers board's game day thread sounds scarily similar to this one. Usually, it is like we are watching 2 different games.

Every fan base says the exact same things in similar situations.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What. The. Hell.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wth is Ross????????????????????
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 04:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Tried to do a 10 second runoff, then tried to force the Bengals to use a timeout to stop the 10 second runoff from a Steelers penalty.

Bengals just were able to turn down the runoff all along.

Thank you
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Finley smiling like he’s just happy to be there.
Reply/Quote
Bengals punt
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Nice tackle by Nelson, imagine if that was VIgil....hyahhyahaha
Reply/Quote
Jets and Redskins still winning; Dolphins still losing

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Halftime : BENGALS 7, Steelers 3
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 04:21 PM)pally Wrote: It is kind of amusing but the Steelers board's game day thread sounds scarily similar to this one.  Usually, it is like we are watching 2 different games.

Game day threads look the same throughout the league.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Andy is taking notes.
Reply/Quote
Vita Vea just caught a TD pass. Maybe we should throw the ball to Billings? Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 04:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Game day threads look the same throughout the league.

With one exception, a lot of fanbases go into the game expecting to win, here we are just hoping to not be blown out.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Finley with a 138.8 rating. Kid’s got a big future.

Reply/Quote