Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
I used to have a list of players I never wanted to see play for this team again. Nickerson, Hart, etc. Now there are so many that I've lost track.
Reply/Quote
Just got here to watch us get our first win!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Unless this is your first football game this year you know you are talking nonsense.

Honestly that first one looked like there would’ve been a legitimate chance. 
Reply/Quote
Not sure Finley has it in him to lead us down the field again. Boyd really let everyone down that last drive, he needs a big play here.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Defense still playing well. Maybe Lou has figured out how to be a DC. Maybe.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Or the Steelers O is terrible and scored only 7 points against the Browns last week.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
That was horrible ball handling by Boyd - Bush did catch him but the fumble was too easy and almost self caused.
Reply/Quote
Personally I think they should put Dalton in for this drive. Finley is 11/22 184 yards, 1 TD.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Steelers punt. Bengals in bad field position. 5 minutes left. We need a FG to tie.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Watch us march 95 yards down the field only to have to kick a FG that promptly misses wide right.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Personally I think they should put Dalton in for this drive. Finley is 11/22 184 yards, 1 TD.

Accuracy was his biggest strength too. Have yet to see it in the NFL. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Ok lets do this..... Finley has a chance to turn his life and career around right here by leading his team to a winning TD drive against the Stealers in Cincy. He looks like he could be Katie Brown Blackburns lost son. We will see what he does with this chance
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Can you guys not suck for the next 8 minute and beat these blumpkins?

You clearly haven't noticed how pathetically bad this team is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I want to get this in before the pick 6. The Bengals have had the largest lead of the day so far. So he’ll yeah!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh come on. You guys get all pissy about bad calls, the league puts in a fix, and you’re still pissed. 

I think you all just like to be miserable. 

Well duh.. Do you have a better idea as a Bengals fan?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Sack fumble coming up
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh come on. You guys get all pissy about bad calls, the league puts in a fix, and you’re still pissed. 

I think you all just like to be miserable. 

4 of 21 were overturned this year.  You know damn well that one wasnt getting overturned.  Especially if youve seen some of the blatant ones theyve failed to overturn
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Or the Steelers O is terrible and scored only 7 points against the Browns last week.
That is possible. I just want to have hope for the future.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Honestly that first one looked like there would’ve been a legitimate chance. 

You are trolling hard, so I hesitate to engage, but....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This was ruled to “stand” as not pass interference by Marlon Humphrey on DeAndre Hopkins. LOL. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Ravens?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Ravens</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texans?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Texans</a> <a href="https://t.co/WkKmi1d1MC">pic.twitter.com/WkKmi1d1MC</a></p>&mdash; Billy Heyen (@BillyHeyen) <a href="https://twitter.com/BillyHeyen/status/1196131788135043072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 17, 2019</a></blockquote>

PI challenges are 2 for their last 41 or so.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Quit throwing to ***** Erickson!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You clearly haven't noticed how pathetically bad this team is. 

I saw them 49-13 bad, but hey, 13-10, you guys can figure this shit out.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote