Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Finley is awful. Lackluster arm strength
Reply/Quote
It's weird. In preseason he actually displayed touch and since he has gone in he has had no touch at all on his throws.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: He isn't a Bengals fan. He's a Stealer fan and does not belong in this Bengals Fans Only topic. 
Give him credit. At least he's not defending the refs saying it was a good call.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I saw them 49-13 bad, but hey, 13-10, you guys can figure this shit out.

Uhhhhh no they can't either.
Reply/Quote
I don’t think Foster is going to see 50.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So... Finley...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bengals punt. Steelers in great field position. Time running out.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: He isn't a Bengals fan. He's a Stealer fan and does not belong in this Bengals Fans Only topic
Negative. 
This isn’t Jungle Noise. Put it there if you don’t like your pity party having some truth injected into it. 
Reply/Quote
Congrats Zac- first 0-11 start in Bengals history

you ***** loser

Reply/Quote
Its on the defense if we want to win. Defense needs to either score on a turnover or get a turnover and return it into FG territory.

Reply/Quote
Bigfoot sighting.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Dalton should have been put in to provide a spark, or at least try to provide a spark. This team cares nothing about beating the squealers.
Reply/Quote
I was on the Finley bandwagon... but I've seen enough.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Give him credit. At least he's not defending the refs saying it was a good call.

"Give him credit. He is only mostly entirely a PoS troll, not a complete PoS troll."

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well, that's ball game.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:55 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Three incompletions in a row seems to be about the best he can muster. 

Who the hell was calling for Dalton to be canned for this guy? Jesus wept, he's the worst QB I've seen in ages.
IIRC, Bengalitis called for Finley in every game prior to his start. Just sayin'.

Reply/Quote
Beat by a bunch of backups and scrubs. Pathetic. I truly hate the Cincinnati Bengals.

Reply/Quote
C'mon.. You guys just aren't giving Findley enough time to be really terribler..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
lol Dennard
Reply/Quote
LOL - 3rd and short...we load up the center of the field with defenders and let them run outside for a HUGE gain.

And Taylor worries about calling TO so we can score TWICE if they score.

The thing to worry about would have been to actually stop the run!

142 yards rushing for the Steelers.
Reply/Quote