Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Sing it, Don...

[Image: 1d7ro2.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
There's legit more Steelers fans in that stadium than Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I saw them 49-13 bad, but hey, 13-10, you guys can figure this shit out.

No. They can't. You see good plays and you see flukes all the time in the NFL. But you never see it go right for the Bengals. 

Here comes a FG for a 6 pt lead. There's no way in hell...i ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE...they will drive down for a game winning TD.

No chance, no way, no how. It's not even a question. This will prob end up in an INT. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Steelers better score a TD here...because...

Oh nevermind. We won't score a TD.

We won’t get a first down
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh come on. You guys get all pissy about bad calls, the league puts in a fix, and you’re still pissed. 

I think you all just like to be miserable. 

The league put in a system to waste a timeout to officially complain about bad calls. Suggesting this new system is a "fix" would be accurate if we didn't see numerous clear bad calls get upheld each week.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's legit more Steelers fans in that stadium than Bengals fans.

Who didn’t see that coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Steelers now up 16 to 10

I'm now questioning Dalton on the bench, Coach Taylor of no wins.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Lololol they put in the rule to make the Saints feel better. Unfortunately the way it’s been applied, they probably wouldn’t have overturned the Saints/rams one if the Saints could have challenged it

Personally  I don't think that was PI on the Rams against the Saints.  Looked to me like the ball and the defender got there at the exact same time.  Ive always thought that.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's legit more Steelers fans in that stadium than Bengals fans.
And Mike Brown doesn't care.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ryan Finley is an adequate backup nothing more
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Love that play call. They must have taken that from Zack Taylor's playbook. Gave us nearly a minute extra.

Go Finley. Pop some pimples and lead us to a winning TD drive on your way to a Favre like career.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: He isn't a Bengals fan. He's a Stealer fan and does not belong in this Bengals Fans Only topic. 

JN is the only "bengals fan only" part of this site.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. They can't. You see good plays and you see flukes all the time in the NFL. But you never see it go right for the Bengals. 

Here comes a FG for a 6 pt lead. There's no way in hell...i ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE...they will drive down for a game winning TD.

No chance, no way, no how. It's not even a question. This will prob end up in an INT. 
Why so negative?

We're going to turnover on downs to end this drive.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Can you guys not suck for the next 8 minute and beat these blumpkins?

Why the hate. The Steelers are no threat this year. It’s the Ravens division. 
Reply/Quote
That was STUPID. All he did was cost them yards and precious time.
Reply/Quote
If...BIG IF the bengals do magically score here it'll be quick with plenty of time for pissburg to get another..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Wilson was the last hope for a td I think.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Drops the ball every time he’s hit.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hahahahaha
Reply/Quote
WHO could have predicted a strip sack that the Steelers to recover to end the game?

I believe Glenn got beat.
Reply/Quote