Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-24-2019, 06:04 PM)Tomkat Wrote: WHY THE F**K DO BENGALS QB's FUMBLE WHENEVER THEY'RE SACKED.

Andy actually hasn’t lately. He really improved at hanging onto the ball when getting hit the last year or so. Finley on the other hand fumbles even when the ball isn’t touched by the defender
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This will be another "we would have won with #14 in the game", game. Only it should be louder. It's up to the players to do something to shake this piece of shit franchise up, somehow. FO and coaches don't know their ass from holes in the ground. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.Cdv5xstfQOYGEN4JlRBalQHaFj&pid...=244&h=184]

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:06 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And enough people here love me enough that I can even post there if I want. 
(And have a few times)

I dont love you
Reply/Quote
Since we know that Zac ain't gonna start Dolegala and Finley is clearly not even a backup QB, looks like we're drafting QB with our first draft pick.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wow - Finley was pathetic!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:07 PM)bjf123 Wrote: The Ryan Finley experiment should be over, but won’t be. Taylor can’t go back to Dalton and admit he made a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it’s not even a mistake. It was an audition in a lost season. I have no problem with that. But he failed the audition.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This will be another "we would have won with #14 in the game", game. Only it should be louder. It's up to the players to do something to shake this piece of shit franchise up, somehow. FO and coaches don't know their ass from holes in the ground. 

^^This^^

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:06 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I miss AJ McCarron

I miss looking at his wife. 
Reply/Quote
Well that does it, Bengals Fans. I am no longer one of your own.

I still love the Fans, but Screw Cincinnati Bengals Organization, , Dopey Taylor, Lou Assclownouoro and Especially Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
Thanks Mike Brown and family for a new record setting season. You all make me so proud to be a Bengals fan. Sad

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Some gamblers are going to hate Tomlin. I think the spread was 6.5.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Beat by a bunch of backups and scrubs. Pathetic. I truly hate the Cincinnati Bengals.

Yep. Something in the back of my mind still has some hope before games start. Then they play and the bitter hatred i have for Mike Brown and his pathetic ass family bubbles up again. Absolute shit show and i love that they're the face and get all the negative backlash and embarrassment. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:07 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well, I guess it's a QB with the 1st pick then. I don't see Finley as the future.

25 year old rookies are seldom the answer.

Our team is just so poorly managed that fans want to try anything and everything.

Finley legit doesn't have an NFL arm. He misses wide open guys even when he has time.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:10 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Thanks Mike Brown and family for a new record setting season. You all make me so proud to be a Bengals fan.   Sad

It's truly amazing really... even after all this time, Mike Brown is still able to find new lows to set. The man is unstoppable.
Reply/Quote
We aren't trying to win.
Reply/Quote
And we take a two game lead for Burrow-Skins just kicked a FG to lead the Lions with 16 seconds left.
Reply/Quote
Finley puts up as many points as AJ McCarron, which isn't many.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:07 PM)bjf123 Wrote: The Ryan Finley experiment should be over, but won’t be. Taylor can’t go back to Dalton and admit he made a mistake.

Giving your young guy a shot in a lost season to see what he can do is not a mistake. Sticking with him for the rest of the season would be. You’ve seen what he can do which is why you put him in. Best case scenario he isn’t ready yet (we all know he never will be). Get him out and give the other rookie a chance to put something on tape, or put Dalton in to try to win a game and let him end his bengals career as a starter since the rookie is no good
Reply/Quote
Washington with the win.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote