Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
How about a cattle gun to the head of Bovine...and then work on down the line from there.

WPOS.
Reply/Quote
You just let Joe Flacco run for a first down on 3rd and 10.

I believe that merits forfeiting ones game check
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis playing WR on ravens, damn he can catch
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals are doing a fantastic job of throwing their hands in the air after each play.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:48 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: Its not that I'm a MCcarron fan, Im a Dalton hater and would take just about anyone but him. I didn't want him when they Drafted him....

I'm sure you were very vocal about it last season .  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
One team looks driven, one team looks defeated and unorganized. It's so clear that coaching is a huge problem right now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn Dansby is slow.

Yeah, that was pretty bad.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick didn't do sh*t and still celebrates.
Reply/Quote
dayom flacco look worse than A. dalton today
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yes, Marvin will be coaching their team. We will have no coaches at all. They will have full gear and headset/communication, and M. Nugent as their kicker. We will probably utilize F. Toast as our kicker.

In that case, I don't see how we could lose. Especially if we tell Marvin to prepare as if it were a playoff game
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:51 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Kirkpatrick didn't do sh*t and still celebrates.

he learn from J. Hill
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:50 PM)JumboTron Wrote: You just let Joe Flacco run for a first down on 3rd and 10.

I believe that merits forfeiting ones game check

Did he run 60 yards for a TD?  He did that in his first meeting against us his rookie season.
Reply/Quote
Soooo..a run, an incomplete pass, and a run. All for a total of 2 yards. Coming right up
Reply/Quote
[Image: oct-1988-running-back-james-brooks-of-th...e-id357393]
Reply/Quote
Ok, I'm split between watching this joke of a game or putting my head in the path of the spinning blade of the table saw ..
One of them has to be less painful.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Did he run 60 yards for a TD?  He did that in his first meeting against us his rookie season.

Nah, that's coming in the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, that was pretty bad.

We need a LB in the draft, Hopefully a smart one that can cover a lot of ground. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dayom flacco look worse than A. dalton today

For whatever reason, he sucks against the Bengals.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: One team looks driven, one team looks defeated and unorganized. It's so clear that coaching is a huge problem right now.

It's been a problem for years now. Now that Marvin lost his safety net coordinators, it's painfully obvious
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I'm sure you were very vocal about it last season .  Ninja

I was MCcarron had a playoff game won until the implosion happened...I just don't think Andy is a good QB is all , He gets a lil streaky , but he is not clutch and does not perform in big games.
Reply/Quote